• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Max Movies often error out when added to queue

YoGriz

The error is intermittent but seems to occur more often if more than 4 movies are in the queue. The app will skip a majority of the added movies with a "Failed to retrieve playlist" error. And if the titles are re-queued with the retry icon, they instantly error out. The title has to be added to the queue again manually to download. This error does not occur if TV episodes are the only things in the queue.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.8.0.astlog
    619.8 KB · Views: 2
I cannot find a single error in that logfile ... no indication of the error you mentioned :(

This is a fresh log and what it looks like for me. The first movie in the queue finishes, a random number of movies error out, then the last one in the list downloads.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.8.0 (2).astlog
    522 KB · Views: 3
  • movie issue.png
    movie issue.png
    179.6 KB · Views: 7
I can only find some minor network error at the very last file in the list ... better have a dev look over it.

Last edited:
if you used the search, this will happen, the solution is to find the movie first and when the download is finished, you search for it next, or you put all the movies you want to download in your list and you just add them to the download and then there are no errors

if you used the search, this will happen, the solution is to find the movie first and when the download is finished, you search for it next, or you put all the movies you want to download in your list and you just add them to the download and then there are no errors
That is correct, if you use the search bar while downloading a ton of movies in the queue, it may fail. It all depends on how strong your signal is at the moment you search.

From your queue list it looks like you just try to download every single movie available :LOL:

Back