Mastercard: Missing Button

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by Thomas Marx, Dec 17, 2017.

1. Thomas Marx

Thomas Marx New Member

On your homepage "Mastercard", "Visa" and "Bitcoin" are indicated to be methhods of payment. After selecting a purchase, there is nothing but a "Visa" button on your form.
    How can I pay with Mastercard?
  2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

must have been revoked again for some reason. In the mean time you could buy some bitcoin with your MC and pay with that :)
  3. Ivan

Ivan Admin Staff Member

Sorry Thomas, due to a technical issue we temporarily disabled Mastercard on Friday and we forgot to remove the Mastercard logo from our website.

Mastercard should work now and has been re-enabled a few minutes ago. Please try again.
  4. dailyvault

dailyvault New Member

Stupid questions, please bear with me...

1) I show MasterCard as "PePay Taiwan". Does this mean that only customers in Taiwan can pay using MasterCard, or is that simply the name of the processing house?
    2) Do I need to contact my bank prior to making the purchase to let them know I am authorizing an international payment?
  5. Ch3vr0n

1. That's just the name of the PSP, no more
    2. Perhaps not. Just try it once & see if it works. If it doesn't, let them know :)
  6. dailyvault

dailyvault New Member

Thank you, Ch3vr0n, for the lightning-fast response! :coolman:
  7. Maban

Maban Member

Hi !

I try it :

Got an timeout error and error code : 3202

Should I try again ?! :sick:

8. Ch3vr0n

Nope, or it might trigger manual processing. @Ivan your presence is required
  9. Maban

Maban Member

And now I got an eMail from RedFox :

............ 66: Failed

The always known error ?!

10. Ch3vr0n

didn't i tell you to wait? :p 66 = call your bank, and the third attempt will trigger manual processing. This could all have been avoided if you waited :p
  11. Maban

Maban Member

Sorry, only one attempt ! :p

So, I have to contact my bank now, right ? :whistle:

12. Ch3vr0n

I'd wait on Ivan first

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk
  13. Maban

Maban Member

Okidoki :)

14. Ivan

Ivan Admin Staff Member

Error 66 and manual "review" with third attempt is with "Visa" only.
    Payments with PePay are not "inhouse", customers are getting redirected to PePay to enter credit card data

"error 66" occurs only with 1st "Visa" payment. In conjunction with your time out error it looks for me like there was a connection problem on the way from our PSP into the Visa network. Just try again.
  15. Maban

Maban Member

Hello !

OK, I try it again : now it works with my mastercard debit :coolman:

But something is going strange :

After entering my card details, a new page is shown " ... processing ... " after that another new
    page with only one text line is shown ... noting more happens !

So, I go back the the RedFox shopping page, choose the same software, and click on buy,
    and now I see the new page, that shows me the successful payment and the download option for my keyfile ... :)

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017