• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mastercard: Missing Button

Thomas Marx

On your homepage "Mastercard", "Visa" and "Bitcoin" are indicated to be methhods of payment. After selecting a purchase, there is nothing but a "Visa" button on your form.
How can I pay with Mastercard?

must have been revoked again for some reason. In the mean time you could buy some bitcoin with your MC and pay with that :)

How can I pay with Mastercard?

Sorry Thomas, due to a technical issue we temporarily disabled Mastercard on Friday and we forgot to remove the Mastercard logo from our website.

Mastercard should work now and has been re-enabled a few minutes ago. Please try again.

Stupid questions, please bear with me...

1) I show MasterCard as "PePay Taiwan". Does this mean that only customers in Taiwan can pay using MasterCard, or is that simply the name of the processing house?
2) Do I need to contact my bank prior to making the purchase to let them know I am authorizing an international payment?

1. That's just the name of the PSP, no more
2. Perhaps not. Just try it once & see if it works. If it doesn't, let them know :)

Hi !

I try it :

Got an timeout error and error code : 3202

Should I try again ?! :sick:

:dance:Maban

Nope, or it might trigger manual processing. @Ivan your presence is required

And now I got an eMail from RedFox :

............ 66: Failed

The always known error ?!

didn't i tell you to wait? :p 66 = call your bank, and the third attempt will trigger manual processing. This could all have been avoided if you waited :p

Sorry, only one attempt ! :p

So, I have to contact my bank now, right ? :whistle:

Nope, or it might trigger manual processing. @Ivan your presence is required
Error 66 and manual "review" with third attempt is with "Visa" only.
Payments with PePay are not "inhouse", customers are getting redirected to PePay to enter credit card data

Got an timeout error and error code : 3202
"error 66" occurs only with 1st "Visa" payment. In conjunction with your time out error it looks for me like there was a connection problem on the way from our PSP into the Visa network. Just try again.

Hello !

OK, I try it again : now it works with my mastercard debit :coolman:

But something is going strange :

After entering my card details, a new page is shown " ... processing ... " after that another new
page with only one text line is shown ... noting more happens !

So, I go back the the RedFox shopping page, choose the same software, and click on buy,
and now I see the new page, that shows me the successful payment and the download option for my keyfile ... :)

Last edited:
Back