• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Marvels Avengers: Age of Ultron and Ant-Man

In doing some research the only difference between the BH and the WH is the retail packaging with the PowerDVD software, is that correct?

Either way, I'm sending my WH back today and ordering the BH, found one on NewEgg.

Will do, that was a question I'd asked LG when I called their support, they said it would be a question for Microsoft as to why it wouldn't allow me to update the Firmware...given that it was a Checksum error and was "registry related"...that's beyond me, but could have been an excuse to get me off the phone. Either way, yes I sent back the WH16NS40 to Amazon and ordered the BH16NS40 from Newegg, hopefully its a better experience. I'll be sure to update the results here.

Thanks for the help here Ch3vr0n and everyone else too!

In an interesting turn of events, my new BH16NS40 came today...and it plays back all of the aforementioned movies, no problem at all. Ant-Man, Avengers included. So a bad blu-ray part in the WH, I suppose? Not sure, either way, case closed!

Thanks again for the help Ch3vr0n and everyone else!

Glad I and my drive could be of assistance, don't forget to update the firmware :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back