• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Request make Audio track selection sticky, like Video resolution is now

markmarz

Minor thing, just would that much more convenient. Right now whatever Video resolution I select for download is remembered for the next time, but the Audio track bitrate etc. is not. Instead it is always set at the bottom of the dropdown, i.e. maximum. Not a biggie at all, just that in my own usage I always select a bitrate in the middle so have to re-select it each time.

(BTW I don't know how and haven't found a way to flag this post as a request so when posted 'Request' is highlighted to the left of the post. Maybe 'new feature request' tag does it?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 13
same for me... whenever I want to download a full season then I always need to reselect the audio settings... This is annoying especially if you download 2 languages..
e.g. I always download German with 192-ac3-6ch but English only with 128-ACC. And for every download I need to reselect this setting...

And right with that comes another annoying usability which is when a seasin has e.g. 20 episodes then after every download the episode list window is back on the top again and I need to scroll always down for the next one...

But otherwise a really great product....!!! Thanks so much

(BTW I don't know how and haven't found a way to flag this post as a request so when posted 'Request' is highlighted to the left of the post. Maybe 'new feature request' tag does it?
I have put a " Request" prefix on this thread.(y)

Back