• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Linux - Paramount+ Error 403 Forbidden at login with AnyStream_1.8.4.1

SeBas

Getting this error when clicking on the Login button for Paramount+ only:

Error 403 Forbidden
Forbidden

Error 54113
Details: cache-iad-kjyo7100116-IAD 1710259120 2747172736

Varnish cache server

1. No VPN
2. No firewall
3. Problem occurs with 1.8.3
4. Adopt session from other browser (firefox) does not work
5. Uninstalled, reinstalled, rebooted didn't fix

Logs attached

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.4.1.astlog
    139.8 KB · Views: 2
What Linux distro/version?

4. Adopt session from other browser (firefox) does not work
"Proper" login to Paramount currently doesn't work.

But "Adopt session" should be ok.
Please explain why exactly it doesn't work for you. What browsers are you using? It should definitely work, if you have a valid Paramount session in Firefox.

I am able to login Paramount+ via Firefox then launch AnyStream => go to the Paramount + tab and adoptsession button is greyed out

I have exactly the same error. Try new installation and different versions. First thought my account was blocked. But on IPad the login works fine. Also the adopt login don’t work with chrome/firefox/brave.

I have exactly the same error. Try new installation and different versions. First thought my account was blocked. But on IPad the login works fine. Also the adopt login don’t work with chrome/firefox/brave.
I assume your issue is with Linux also. "Me too" posts don't usually solve many problems. Can you make a logfile?

@SeBas @agenc

As mentioned by @Pete, "normal" login to Paramount+ does (currently) not work in AnyStream, we have to hijack the browser cookies after successfully logged in at Paramount with Firefox.
If button Adopt session from browser is greyed out, AnyStream does not see (or doesn't have access) to Firefox cookies.
Current version 1.8.5.0 will not log the issue, it will need an "extended" logging maybe in next beta.

I assume it depends on how Firefox has been installed (deb/snap) and which version. Current Ubuntu versions are using snap (which runs in a "secured" container).
To get the exact version you are using, please enter the following commands in terminal and post the result:

Bash:
snap list firefox
apt show firefox

At least one of the above commands should work.

Firefox 123.0-3 rev. 3836 latest/stable Mozilla

Firefox 123.0-3 rev. 3836 latest/stable Mozilla
A "regular" login should work now, can you please try logging in directly via AnyStream? (It was a server-side fix, so no update is necessary)

Back