Lifetime licence still valid??

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by ni9ht_5ta1k3r, Apr 21, 2017.

1. ni9ht_5ta1k3r

ni9ht_5ta1k3r Member

Hi all,

I bought a lifetime key back in 2012 and I am wondering if they're still valid after the name/management change?

Thanks.

EDIT: nvm, should've searched :p

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  2. Lukas

Lukas Well-Known Member

Slysoft license already on REDFOX online databases do not use upgrade to REDFOX license it should work :)

3. ni9ht_5ta1k3r

ni9ht_5ta1k3r Member

tried to register my lifetime key and it's not valid :(

4. Lukas

Lukas Well-Known Member

Can I use my Slysoft license with the new RedFox versions?
    The last version of AnyDVD that can be unlocked with Slysoft license keys is 7.6.9.5. For all later versions you need to obtain a new license key from RedFox. SlySoft licenses of other products such as CloneDVD, CloneCD, and CloneDVD mobile, as well as elby CloneBD licenses are not affected and will continue to work normally

5. Lukas

Lukas Well-Known Member

If you want to continue with version 8 and then you need to upgrade or purchase a new license key that is up to you

6. ni9ht_5ta1k3r

ni9ht_5ta1k3r Member

OK, thanks for confirming. :)

7. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

What are you saying here?

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  8. Lukas

Lukas Well-Known Member

RedFox 1 I suppose that dotz was going to the key of the old version Slysost into which version it will work I replied and said it is up to the master whether it will use the old version without OPD or upgrades to the REDFOX version THANK YOU

9. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

The old version does not have access to the new OPD. The Slysoft OPD is dead. Redfoxs new OPD is the only one. Slysofts last version has a lot of old movies , before 2/16 and thats it.