• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Lifetime licence still valid??

ni9ht_5ta1k3r

Hi all,

I bought a lifetime key back in 2012 and I am wondering if they're still valid after the name/management change?

Thanks.

EDIT: nvm, should've searched :p

Last edited:
Slysoft license already on REDFOX online databases do not use upgrade to REDFOX license it should work :)

Can I use my Slysoft license with the new RedFox versions?
The last version of AnyDVD that can be unlocked with Slysoft license keys is 7.6.9.5. For all later versions you need to obtain a new license key from RedFox. SlySoft licenses of other products such as CloneDVD, CloneCD, and CloneDVD mobile, as well as elby CloneBD licenses are not affected and will continue to work normally

If you want to continue with version 8 and then you need to upgrade or purchase a new license key that is up to you

RedFox 1 I suppose that dotz was going to the key of the old version Slysost into which version it will work I replied and said it is up to the master whether it will use the old version without OPD or upgrades to the REDFOX version THANK YOU

RedFox 1 I suppose that dotz was going to the key of the old version Slysost into which version it will work I replied and said it is up to the master whether it will use the old version without OPD or upgrades to the REDFOX version THANK YOU
The old version does not have access to the new OPD. The Slysoft OPD is dead. Redfoxs new OPD is the only one. Slysofts last version has a lot of old movies , before 2/16 and thats it.

hmm, posts deleted. cant reply to some threads, others closed. Someone had commented on a thread I was in titled "How about 50% off for AnyDVD HD "lifetime" license holders?", : "Do you still hurt and feel scammed when you pay an ever increasing subscription for your virus checker every year???:LOL:" to which my reply would have been that had I bought a lifetime license to said virus checker, yes I would feel scammed. Saw a stat that 95% of the customers that had previously paid lifetime have since bought another through redfox. My minority opinion is that I bought lifetime, not a subscription. I didn't use the software much or for long before the issues and yes I don't like it. I am willing to let anyone who will listen know that if It happened before it sure can happen again. Its the principle.

hmm, posts deleted.....

The reason topics are being closed is because the subject has been discussed to death. At the end of the day, it sucks. But would you rather someone took over and allowed the software to continue to be available to re-purchase, or not at all? Those are the only two options that could have ever been and ever will be.

hmm, posts deleted. cant reply to some threads, others closed. Someone had commented on a thread I was in titled "How about 50% off for AnyDVD HD "lifetime" license holders?", : "Do you still hurt and feel scammed when you pay an ever increasing subscription for your virus checker every year???:LOL:" to which my reply would have been that had I bought a lifetime license to said virus checker, yes I would feel scammed. Saw a stat that 95% of the customers that had previously paid lifetime have since bought another through redfox. My minority opinion is that I bought lifetime, not a subscription. I didn't use the software much or for long before the issues and yes I don't like it. I am willing to let anyone who will listen know that if It happened before it sure can happen again. Its the principle.

I agree completely. What a shame that a company can't honor the license. It's clearly the same people. Just another scam!

The reason topics are being closed is because the subject has been discussed to death. At the end of the day, it sucks. But would you rather someone took over and allowed the software to continue to be available to re-purchase, or not at all? Those are the only two options that could have ever been and ever will be.

Exactly. Anyone willing to do the research will see how this all went down.
The rest will just scream in the darkness.
-W

Closing topics is one thing, deleting posts is the darkness. As a paying customer I might expect certain things. Businesses can do what they want, consumers can choose if they like it and go elsewhere if they want. I know how it went down and though 1, 2 and 3 were not completely right, they weren't far off. The existing customer base would have helped out and many did

Closing topics is one thing, deleting posts is the darkness. As a paying customer I might expect certain things. Businesses can do what they want, consumers can choose if they like it and go elsewhere if they want. I know how it went down and though 1, 2 and 3 were not completely right, they weren't far off. The existing customer base would have helped out and many did
We had great support from the old Slysoft customer base. We didnt want to offer lifetime licenses like Slysoft did, but they begged us, so RedFox did what they asked.

We had great support from the old Slysoft customer base. We didnt want to offer lifetime licenses like Slysoft did, but they begged us, so RedFox did what they asked.

Having been there (here) from the beginning, I can verify this is 100% true.
1. A renewable subscription model would be more to the benefit of the Redfox people - not "lifetime" subs.
2. We the user base (in a vote of confidence) asked for "lifetime" subs again. (I never beg - EG)
a) Lifetime is to the customer's advantage over time.
b) It acted as a "kickstarter" to get the project paid up and running for real again.
3.I personally feel it would be to their advantage to not offer further lifetime subs.
Because the core base that wanted them already has them now.
Since I'm not the CFO of Redfox - they remain - LOL
-W

PS: Closed threads were redundant to previous threads.
The only posts / threads deleted were abusive ones.

Last edited:
Saw a stat that 95% of the customers that had previously paid lifetime have since bought another through redfox. My minority opinion is that I bought lifetime, not a subscription. I didn't use the software much or for long before the issues and yes I don't like it. I am willing to let anyone who will listen know that if It happened before it sure can happen again. Its the principle.

I'm in the 5% that hasn't bought any software from RedFox & don't plan to.
I think the percentage is higher than that for those like me.
I won't ask for proof of the 95% statistic as I have ask for proof of other things before.
The admin doesn't feel the need to provide proof .

The reason topics are being closed is because the subject has been discussed to death.
The real reason is the forum staff as well as the "RedFox project" don't like anything negative being posted.

Back