• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved License and use of AnyStream

Sonia96

Hi! I've tried looking for some answers in the forum but it's too wide, so I thought I'd better ask.

I'd like to buy the 1-year license.

I have two questions:

1. If I bought the license can i start using it right away? Or do I have to wait for the 21 days trial to end?
2. With the basic anystream is the download limit always 250/week and you have access to the download every 40 minutes or is it only for anystream plus?

Thank you :)

If you bought the license immediately, you can use it immediately. The quota is 500 downloads and it refills at approximately every one every 14 minutes. The basic license contains no queue and also has only a few providers. The Plus version is will give you more providers and a queue,

With the basic anystream is the download limit always 250/week and you have access to the download every 40 minutes or is it only for anystream plus?
I guess the data on the product page is not up to date ... as Redfox 1 pointed out, the initial tokens are 500, if there are less, the tokens get refilled 1 per 14 minutes... that sums up to roughly 100 per day or around 700 a week, which should be plenty.

If you bought the license immediately, you can use it immediately. The quota is 500 downloads and it refills at approximately every one every 14 minutes. The basic license contains no queue and also has only a few providers. The Plus version is will give you more providers and a queue,
I'm interested only in the basic license because I only use those streaming provers XD

I guess the data on the product page is not up to date ... as Redfox 1 pointed out, the initial tokens are 500, if there are less, the tokens get refilled 1 per 14 minutes... that sums up to roughly 100 per day or around 700 a week, which should be plenty.
that's plenty! Thanks guys! This product is amazing :)

Back