• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

KeyDB Tools

This was no criticism at all. I'm very much aware of the alpha / beta-status. The program itself also stays active after closing it and KeDBTools.exe must be killed in task manager.

For me the "Configuration" tab is empty?! And yes, I'm sure you / the program will get there!

I don't have the problem of keydb tools staying open but I'll see what I can do about it.

If the configuration tab is empty it means it's not finding makemkv on your machine.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

I don't have the problem of keydb tools staying open but I'll see what I can do about it.

If the configuration tab is empty it means it's not finding makemkv on your machine.

Makemkv is installed in the default location.

Yes but it means the registry entries for it are screwed up. Go check in your makemkv preferences that the data directory is set properly.

Don't know. I'll add some logging in the next release.

1.0.0.2 BETA released

Added some AnyDVD checking killing/restarting logic.
Hopefully improved the logic around killing FindVUK when it's done.
Added some logic around the MakeMKV checking and logging to help troubleshoot

NOT fixed is the drive detection. That's a very complicated piece of code to write and I'm not entirely sure I can fully do that.

P.S. @coopervid DVDFab13 doesn't kill AnyDVD when it runs.

1.0.0.2 BETA released

Added some AnyDVD checking killing/restarting logic.
Hopefully improved the logic around killing FindVUK when it's done.
Added some logic around the MakeMKV checking and logging to help troubleshoot

NOT fixed is the drive detection. That's a very complicated piece of code to write and I'm not entirely sure I can fully do that.

P.S. @coopervid DVDFab13 doesn't kill AnyDVD when it runs.
I only have DVDFab12.

I only have DVDFab12.

So upgrade it. Isn't it a free upgrade? (Not that it matters...it works fine with DVDFab12, it just kills AnyDVD when it runs which is no longer an issue)

Your new beta won't unpack with 7zip. I just do a second try and let you know.

Just tested it myself and had no problem.

I deleted and reattached it and provided an alt download link. Try again and see if that helps. Who knows.

The file from Mediafire worked. Do you want me to check as well the version that is downloadable in the forum?

Yea if you don't mind. I reuploaded it to the forum so maybe it works this time?

"Configuration" is still blank for me. Any chance to do some checks on my side?

I will check the download from the site here and let you know.

We will need some instructions on FindVUK. If I run it twice from your program the drive makes awful noises when I keep the disc in the drive w/o ejecting.

Also after running FindVUK AnyDVD stays closed. Yeah, I know. A DVDFab 12 issue.

I'm going to be blunt here, your system is incredibly messed up. None of those things happen for me. First, when you press the FindVUK button, AnyDVD is killed if it's running by KeyDB Tools now, not DVDFab12. And when it's done running, KeyDB Tools will restart AnyDVD. if that's not happening for you, something is very wrong with your system as that code was pulled from the Scanner so I know it works fine. Same deal with MakeMKV....open up the log in your Documents/KeyDBTools folder and show me what it says. I added logging in this release to help determine what the MakeMKV check is doing.

Ah shit. I found a bug. Missed one line of code. Hang on, I'll fix it. (this is for the AnyDVD thing)

1.0.0.3 BETA released

Should fix AnyDVD not being restarted (I hate windows some days). I attempted to try another way to find MakeMKV to see if that helps your issue. Try it, see what happens.

I have some older 4K Blu-rays that I'll try with your new program later today.

I'm going to go get the 4K version of Oppenheimer via Amazon later this week, and try your program on that movie.

Back