• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Jupiter Ascending crashes on last few seconds of credits

gmac1701

Just downloaded 1.0.7.0 (lifetime licence). trying to create .mkv and I get runtime error on last few seconds of credits. File says it's complete but will not play. I cant get a logfile as windows forced a close.

Just downloaded 1.0.7.0 (lifetime licence). trying to create .mkv and I get runtime error on last few seconds of credits. File says it's complete but will not play. I cant get a logfile as windows forced a close.

Hmm, no crash dump file created, then? Nowhere? That would make forensics a bit difficult.
Did this only happen once or can you reproduce this by converting again?

Tried it 3 times, gets to last few seconds of audio then crashes forcing windows to close.

Windows logs it but cant get a clone bd logfile
Does clone BD store a running logfile I could find somewhere?

Faulting application name: CloneBD.exe, version: 1.0.7.0, time stamp: 0x56588e2d
Faulting module name: CloneBD.exe, version: 1.0.7.0, time stamp: 0x56588e2d
Exception code: 0x40000015
Fault offset: 0x00c5a2ca
Faulting process id: 0x2c64
Faulting application start time: 0x01d131feb9e41578
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\CloneBD\CloneBD.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\CloneBD\CloneBD.exe

Pete, shouldn't windows log a user crashdump for clbd in this case?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Pete, shouldn't windows log a user crashdump for clbd in this case?

Yes, it should - if you tell it to. But I don't know what happens in this case, as CloneBD handles exceptions itself normally (crash dump per e-mail...).

Anyway, gmac1701, would you please try this:

If you experience application crashes you may be asked by support to create a crash dump file. Crash dumps are created automatically by Windows if the following registry key is present:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Error Reporting\LocalDumps

In order to help support troubleshoot your problem please do the following:

Create the registry key LocalDumps if it is not present already.
Reproduce the problem (i.e. make the application crash).
Locate the crash dump file in C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\Local\CrashDumps.

This works on all versions of Windows beginning with Vista and Server 2008 (including Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2012, etc.).

A CloneBD log file would be nice, though since this is an actual crash, a crash dump file would be more important.
You can also open the debug window prior to converting (settings -> show debug log) - don't know what use it is and if it is still visible when the crash occurs.

I was going to do but updated to 1.0.7.1 which seems to have fixed the problem.

Do it anyway :), in the offchance that it could happen again with a different disc in the future atleast then you'll some form of dump file / logfile to provide :)

Back