• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Joyn missing episodes

cartman0208

Not sure if this can be helped, but I wanted to make you aware:
There seem to be episodes missing when logged into Joyn with certain seasons of Germany's next topmodel:
Here's season 18 when logged in:
1699206814925.png

You can actually download while not logged in as a Joyn member, but it's only SD then ... S18 then shows:
1699206858596.png

When playing in Firefox, all episodes are available ... although it also does not look like FullHD :unsure:

Logfile attached, I did not attempt to download, just opened the download window.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.6.7.2.astlog
    411.9 KB · Views: 2
Hi,

I have no Problem and im logged in! Region: Germany. You have "Joyn Plus"?

Screenshot 2023-11-05 192636.png

Not sure if this can be helped, but I wanted to make you aware:
There seem to be episodes missing when logged into Joyn with certain seasons of Germany's next topmodel:
Here's season 18 when logged in:
View attachment 75233

You can actually download while not logged in as a Joyn member, but it's only SD then ... S18 then shows:
View attachment 75234

When playing in Firefox, all episodes are available ... although it also does not look like FullHD :unsure:

Logfile attached, I did not attempt to download, just opened the download window.
What does it say in "Media Info"?

Yes.

Huh, strange ... me too

I didn't download, just checked the resolutions that were available when not logged in ... max is 1024x576
When logged in the max resolution is 1920x1080
You know as much as I do, if not more. I'll ask Pete to look at it.

When I open the website, I can also see the other things.
So it has to be on AS.

I will create a log soon. I only checked the site on my phone right now.

Thanks Pete, I can confirm it's working now.
1699302523985.png
Resolution of the formerly missing episodes are less than 1080p and description texts are missing, but I'm pretty sure this is a Joyn issue because it's the same as in the browser.

Back