• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Joyn Austria broken! Login loop

What? In your app (Anystream) i can change the region of Joyn to Austria!! Its part of your Programm!

Okay then, maybe try it again at a different time and you may be successful. Maybe Joyn Austria is having issues at this time. Try again in an hour.

Okay then, maybe try it again at a different time and you may be successful. Maybe Joyn Austria is having issues at this time. Try again in an hour.
But in normal Browser (Chrome) works to play Videos!

But in normal Browser (Chrome) works to play Videos!
So watch in your browser until I can contact someone in Austria or Germany to see if the problems are with AnyStream or someplace else. Come back later.

I am going to pass this on to the developers and come back tomorrow. Thank you for your patience.

There has been a subtle change in the Joyn protocol, I'll put out a beta for you to test shortly, that should fix the problem.
Thanks Pete for the fast response! I test it .

@Pete Yes Baby, Login is ok.

Forsthaus Rampensau S02|EP05 Download perfect!

I dont no why but, The Voice of Germany S13|EP14 is not shown in Downloader! Last Episode is 13. On the joyn.at site is Ep14 the last one?!

best regards

Last edited:
Back