• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Joyn Austria broken! Login loop

Meeko

Hello,

Joyn Austria is broken.

I have selected the region Austria in the Joyn settings! Unfortunately, when I click on the Joyn tab, I always return to the login screen. After entering the account, I start all over again.

best regards

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.6.7.2.Joyn_Austria_login_loop.astlog
    21.2 KB · Views: 2
Please upload a log file.

Sorry my false! File is uploaded!

Other than you using the trial version of our software I can see no reason why you would be redirected back to the login window. We have had no other reports of this. Is this your account you are trying to log into?

Other than you using the trial version of our software I can see no reason why you would be redirected back to the login window. We have had no other reports of this. Is this your account you are trying to log into?

Yes its my Account. I also can't continue without an account because the Joyn login screen appears right at the beginning.

Joyn Germany no problems

write me @pm and you can join with Teamviewer and see the loop

Yes its my Account. I also can't continue without an account because the Joyn login screen appears right at the beginning.

Joyn Germany no problems
I cannot test this as I am not in your region. The German forum would be a more applicable place to post this. But its here so we will let it start here. Maybe @cartman0208 or@Deepspace could chime in here.

wait a moment please
i make a screen movie

ok i wait.

I tested it again, only Austria ist this Problem, no Germany

Im in Austria! In Chrome no Problems!

No its not the same content! In Germany no Season 2 from „Forsthaus Rampensau“ and no S13EP14 from The Voice of Germany. This is only on Joyn.at

No its not the same content! In Germany no Season 2 from „Forsthaus Rampensau“ and no S13EP14 from The Voice of Germany. This is only on Joyn.at
Have you ever used Joyn from Austria with our program?

Have you ever used Joyn from Austria with our program?

No, I found your program on the Internet yesterday and want to test it. If it works, I'll pay for it!

To date I have only used your program for Amazon

No, I found your program on the Internet yesterday and want to test it. If it works, I'll pay for it!

To date I have only used your program for Amazon
I know Joyn was for our German customers, I am sure Joyn Germany works, but I am not sure Joyn Austria is included in the package, as you have said it's a different program with different programming. Joyn Austria may not be a part of our Joyn programming. Let me find out.

Back