Jason Bourne Blu Ray

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by JT S2rt, Jan 12, 2017.

1. JT S2rt

JT S2rt Member

15 min into the movie using Copy 123 Platinum with Any DVD the screen tells you this is a copied movie and from that point it jumps from chapter to chapter in random order. Any help I could get will be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. whatever_gong82

whatever_gong82 Well-Known Member

If this is a Blu-ray disc--and the log reveals that this is a Blu-ray disc, you have to post in the future any Blu-ray problems in the AnyDVD HD section, not the DVD section.

A mod will move this thread eventually into the AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray) section.

The link for the Blu-ray section is as follows:

https://forum.redfox.bz/forums/anydvd-hd-blu-ray-issues.53/

:)

3. JT S2rt

JT S2rt Member

Thanks for the note. I will get this in the proper forum.

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  4. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Please do not double post and cross post. A moderator will move topics to the right section. Topic moved, duplicate one without logfile locked. Without a logfile we can't help you anyway

They said sounds like screenpass and a developer will need to add data to the opd

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) with Tapatalk

5. Pete

Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

I don't see any signs of Screen Pass on that disc - there is only one main movie playlist #800 using only one full-movie clip #187.
    I don't know that tool you're speaking of, but I'd try CloneBD (free for testing) and see if that works better.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
    nebostrangla likes this.
  6. JT S2rt

JT S2rt Member

Thank You. I will try it.

7. JT S2rt

JT S2rt Member

LOG FILE ATTACHED

Attached Files: