• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Jason Bourne Blu Ray

JT S2rt

15 min into the movie using Copy 123 Platinum with Any DVD the screen tells you this is a copied movie and from that point it jumps from chapter to chapter in random order. Any help I could get will be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.2_Info_D_JASON_BOURNE.ziplog
    272.4 KB · Views: 8
15 min into the movie using Copy 123 Platinum with Any DVD the screen tells you this is a copied movie and from that point it jumps from chapter to chapter in random order. Any help I could get will be greatly appreciated.
If this is a Blu-ray disc--and the log reveals that this is a Blu-ray disc, you have to post in the future any Blu-ray problems in the AnyDVD HD section, not the DVD section.

A mod will move this thread eventually into the AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray) section.

The link for the Blu-ray section is as follows:

https://forum.redfox.bz/forums/anydvd-hd-blu-ray-issues.53/

:)

Please do not double post and cross post. A moderator will move topics to the right section. Topic moved, duplicate one without logfile locked. Without a logfile we can't help you anyway

They said sounds like screenpass and a developer will need to add data to the opd

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) with Tapatalk

I don't see any signs of Screen Pass on that disc - there is only one main movie playlist #800 using only one full-movie clip #187.
I don't know that tool you're speaking of, but I'd try CloneBD (free for testing) and see if that works better.

Last edited:
I don't see any signs for Screen Pass on that disc - there is only one main movie playlist #800 using only one full-movie clip #187.
I don't know that tool you're speaking of, but I'd try CloneBD (free for testing) and see if that works better.
Thank You. I will try it.

Please do not double post and cross post. A moderator will move topics to the right section. Topic moved, duplicate one without logfile locked. Without a logfile we can't help you anyway

They said sounds like screenpass and a developer will need to add data to the opd

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) with Tapatalk
LOG FILE ATTACHED

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.2_Info_D_JASON_BOURNE.ziplog
    272.4 KB · Views: 3
Back