• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Japanese DVD

Hello. I come back to you with the same problem with another DVD from bibian. I tried to rip an iso image, but I was told my driver wasn't ready. I tried with the former DVD of bibian and it worked. Maybe some updates are required ( I downloaded the latest version 8.6.3.0).
I tried to transmit the log of the dvd but I couldn't find it in my file.
The latest is 8.6.4.0
https://www.redfox.bz/download/SetupAnyDVD.exe

8.6.4.0 2023-02-09
  • New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
  • New (Blu-ray): Improved detection of protection on 'made on demand' discs

Actually, I used it before, but it wasn't working and I couldn't even produce a log file. I could rip an iso file with another program and produce a log file to help you to update Any DVD HD.

Here comes the logfile of a new bibian DVD (the same from November 2022). You could use it for a new version:
Please use the original disc to create the logfile.
Please try to set AI Scanner to "always enabled" for this disc.

I could rip an iso file with another program and produce a log file to help you to update Any DVD HD.
I understand, but if the "other program" made changes to the disc, the logfile is not useful. Which program was used to create the image?

I understand, but if the "other program" made changes to the disc, the logfile is not useful. Which program was used to create the image?
I used the latest version of DVDFab to create the image. This way, I could analyse the file and create a .logfile.

I used the latest version of DVDFab to create the image. This way, I could analyse the file and create a .logfile.
Unfortunately this doesn't help, as the image has already been "repaired" by Fab.

Well, as I said, with the physical disc, even with all the advice, I couldn't create a logfile, or at least, it doesn't appear in the file.

Well, as I said, with the physical disc, even with all the advice, I couldn't create a logfile, or at least, it doesn't appear in the file.
that's why it would @James he had to physically have the disc at home to look at it and update ANYDVD as needed to make it work

DVDFAB unfortunately creates different log files than ANYDVD, at least that's how I understand it

Oh no, I mean, I analysed the .iso file with DVDFab, but I created the log file with Any DVD.

Oh no, I mean, I analysed the .iso file with DVDFab, but I created the log file with Any DVD.
but DVDFAB has already touched the disc and violated the original information structure, so it probably won't help :(

I will try again when a new version is available: 8.6.3 and 8.6.4 didn't work.

I will try again when a new version is available: 8.6.3 and 8.6.4 didn't work.
yes, it will be necessary to create a new version of ANYDVD that will support your disc if possible, but I believe that the developers will solve the problem :)

maybe the link to amazon will help if there is a version of the disk that is yours :)
The link is here. However, it's only sold in Japan: I always use Noppin as an intermediary. But maybe some sellers on Amazon Market can sell overseas.

Last edited:
Back