• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Japanese DVD

LibraJohnny

Hello. Even with Any DVD, it's impossible to rip a DVD with DVD Decrypter.
You can find the log file in this topic.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.8.0_Info_D_BBAN345.ziplog
    99.6 KB · Views: 7
Have you tried it with AnyDVD HD and CloneDVD2? Or maybe just rip it to a .iso with AnyDVD HD.

DVD Decrypter is a decade old and unsupported. You need to try AnyDVD and/or CloneDVD2. According to the logfile that disc doesn't have any protection other than a region code. No CSS. But it wouldn't be the first time for a japanese title to have some obscure protection mechanism

Bibian company's got one indeed.
I tried first with DVDFab, but the dvd has a new copy protection.

Let's stay humble. For sure this forum accepts criticism, has a third party subforum to discuss other software. But for me personally the most important thing is: All issues are adressed in a timely manner by the devs personally. I don't see that elsewhere. Sure - we had to calm you guys down regarding Anystream when nothing seemed to work anymore. But otherwise all "normal" issues were always addressed really quickly. My opinion. I'm not on the Redfox payroll. It's just my hobby to be a mod.

Let's stay humble. For sure this forum accepts criticism, has a third party subforum to discuss other software. But for me personally the most important thing is: All issues are adressed in a timely manner by the devs personally. I don't see that elsewhere. Sure - we had to calm you guys down regarding Anystream when nothing seemed to work anymore. But otherwise all "normal" issues were always addressed really quickly. My opinion. I'm not on the Redfox payroll. It's just my hobby to be a mod.
I'm also not a paid moderator, nor am I sponsored, I just enjoy helping. I'm not officially affiliated with Redfox.

Hello. Even with Any DVD, it's impossible to rip a DVD with DVD Decrypter.
You can find the log file in this topic.
Do not use DVD Decrypter with AnyDVD for this disc. Try to rip to folder using AnyDVD or try elby CloneDVD2 (latest beta!).
Does this work? If not, please post a zipped CloneDVD (!) logfile.

I could create an iso image of the dvd with Any DVD, but when I included it in DVD Decrypter to rip it, it didn't work.

Please follow James' recommendation. What is the purpose of using DVDDecryptor since AnyDVD decrypts this disc anyway?

It was just an habit. Currently, I rip the whole dvd, but it's done Vob by Vob. I still have to find a way to fuse the vob of the main movie in one.

It was just an habit. Currently, I rip the whole dvd, but it's done Vob by Vob. I still have to find a way to fuse the vob of the main movie in one.
CloneDVD or any more recent program compared to DVDDecryptor.

Simple DOS command .......
copy /b VTS_01_1.vob + VTS_01_2.vob + VTS_01_3.vob + VTS_01_4.vob Output.vob

Output.vob contains the fused vobs

Last edited:
Simple DOS command .......
copy /b VTS_01_1.vob + VTS_01_2.vob + VTS_01_3.vob + VTS_01_4.vob Output.vob

Output.vob contains the fused vobs
Not a good idea with this heavyly protected disc.

Some news: After ripping the vobs, I used my DVDShrink program to identify the files and only keep the main movie without the menu or the trailers. I could isolate the whole .vob.

Hello. I come back to you with the same problem with another DVD from bibian. I tried to rip an iso image, but I was told my driver wasn't ready. I tried with the former DVD of bibian and it worked. Maybe some updates are required ( I downloaded the latest version 8.6.3).
I tried to transmit the log of the dvd but I couldn't find it in my file.

Here comes the logfile of a new bibian DVD (the same from November 2022). You could use it for a new version:

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.4.0_Info_G_BBAN380.ziplog
    95.1 KB · Views: 6
Back