• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Jack Reacher won't run

I thought this was the CloneDVD2 forum. Why would you use CloneCD?

Well because I have both....but when I get reacher I will try first with CloneCD and then CloneDVD to see what is happening.

Right click on the fox head in the taskbar and make a log file. Then upload it to the forum. ;)

I was getting the same errors as alamomike. Ive attached the log file. Im running CloneDVD2 2.9.3.0 and AnyDVD 7.1.8.0.

Ive not yet tried beta versions of either. Can someone please post link to beta CloneDVD 2.9.3.1?

Thanks in advance.

BTW.. Hi all. First time poster. :rock:

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.1.8.0_Info_E_JACK_REACHER.zip
    640.1 KB · Views: 7
I was getting the same errors as alamomike. Ive attached the log file. Im running CloneDVD2 2.9.3.0 and AnyDVD 7.1.8.0.

Ive not yet tried beta versions of either. Can someone please post link to beta CloneDVD 2.9.3.1?

Thanks in advance.

BTW.. Hi all. First time poster. :rock:

7.1.8.0 is known to not work with Jack Reacher. There is now a new official release AnyDVD available. Update to 7.1.9.0 from the official site.

Edited to add:

And as confirmed by James in AnyDVD HD 7.1.9.0 Release Version, 7.1.9.0 does work with Jack Reacher.

Last edited:
I had the same problem copying Jack Reacher.

After I updated AnyDVD to version 7 1.9.0, I was able to copy the DVD. I had to run repair first.

Regards,

donjames

Jack Reacher Problem

:bowdown:Hello, I am going to first apologize for my ignorance in how one repairs a dvd so it may be read after the repair is complete. I have read the post to repair and then it should be fine but my problem is, as I am admitting; is that I do not know how to do the repair. Please advice! Thank you so very much for your patience and assistance!

Backed up my Jack Reacher & Star Trek etc

It's a redbox version. Haven't ever had problems before.

I bought these three movies and I hate to have them damaged or stolen so I back them up, and play the copies.
I am still on my trial version of AnyDVD and the directories load up quadruple or more times as if the
directory thinks there are 6 or 8 copies of an 8GB movie on the disk. AnyDVD will extract only one set of four files
but as it does it, it gives the files 0KB, if allowed to complete, then the whole folder will be 0KB and resort to
empty folder. During process the files are there, they have been copied.
During process you can open the folder that AnyDVD is writing to, right click copy each completed file that claims to be 0KB,
and paste it to a new folder and it will rewrite it again with the directory data size, even paste it back to the original folder if this helps
the program to recognize that it did write it, and it retains the files then without wiping out the whole directory when finished.

Back