• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Jack Reacher won't run

acrisman

It's a redbox version. Haven't ever had problems before.

Well with no logfiles and such a vague description it's impossible for anyone to help. Please read through the stickies especially the one marked 'Please read this before you post'

Not with the Redbox version Frank. I sent you a PM. Using CloneDVD 2 beta, it repairs the files and then backsup. You have to wait until the repair file window is finished. Then it works. It has to repair the DVD Structure first. If you wait for it to repair the structure the final DVD plays fine no problems.

CloneDVD2.9.3.1
AnyDVD Beta 7.1.8.2

Attachments

• 5-7-2013 11-41-01 AM  CloneDVD 2.9.3.1.jpg
    5-7-2013 11-41-01 AM CloneDVD 2.9.3.1.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Not with the Redbox version Frank. I sent you a PM. Using CloneDVD 2 beta, it repairs the files and then backsup. You have to wait until the repair file window is finished. Then it works. It has to repair the DVD Structure first. If you wait for it to repair the structure the final DVD plays fine no problems.

CloneDVD2.9.3.1
AnyDVD Beta 7.1.8.2

Not ony redbox. All Jack Reacher versions require a repair scan, because they are mastered / authored violating DVD specs.
AnyDVD and CloneDVD beta both will repair this.

Deliberate or just a genuine error?

Ask Paramount / Macrovision (or whatever they are called right now).
But if I have to guess - deliberate, but they must have done many tests to ensure, that all players will play this disc correctly.

jack reacher problems

Clone 1 TCE , this is whatb keeps coming up when trying to back up movie for jack reacher

Clone 1 TCE , this is whatb keeps coming up when trying to back up movie for jack reacher

What version of CloneDVD2 are you using?

Let's try this: use the option "rip video ...." on the AnyDVD tray icon's right mouse menu and then process from the hard drive, not the DVD.

Last edited:
always getting repairing disc defective structure then it starts and gets about 80% to 90% thru then error message

Hello I'm in the same spot, could u please send me a PM with the same fix?

Thank you, Al
---------------------------------------------------------------

CloneDVD2.9.3.1
AnyDVD Beta 7.1.8.2

Back