• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is 7.6.9.5 download available ?

El-destructo

Can I still download 7.6.9.5 anywhere?
I hadn't managed to update from 7.6.6.0 and I can't connect to the server anymore. I believe 7695 allows connection to database and will eventually become useless due to new protection but in the meantime I may get a few more months out of it.

I know 8 is now available but funds are a little tight at the moment so I figured I could eek out a few more months of blurays before I need to upgrade.
El-d

No it's not :p discontinued software section is gone.

Its not there, but I am going to see if we can restore it. Just as a gesture.

Thank you for posting that link. I had downloaded the update to 8.0 and then couldn't pay for it so I needed to get back my old version until the site is up and running.

The version 8 releases all allow for a 21 day trial and it's been less than 21 days since the first beta of version 8 was released. There really was no need to downgrade to make full use of the software since you could simply have used the trial while waiting for the purchase system to come back online.

The version 8 releases all allow for a 21 day trial and it's been less than 21 days since the first beta of version 8 was released. There really was no need to downgrade to make full use of the software since you could simply have used the trial while waiting for the purchase system to come back online.
Aren't 21 day trial periods just for new users...?
In addition, the download for AnyDVD HD 8.0.1.0 states a new license key is required, "For RedFox AnyDVD HD you need to purchase a RedFox license key, SlySoft licenses are not supported."

The trial mechanism got updated in v8 to allow for trial licenses. Fully working (including opd access) versions for 21 days.

The trial mechanism got updated in v8 to allow for trial licenses. Fully working (including opd access) versions for 21 days.
So anyone who has installed 7.6.9.5 or less, gets a brand new 21 day trial of version 8.x.x.x or greater.
That's good to know (y)

Soon everyone will have V8 and all will be well. Thanks to all our supporters on the forum and all over the world. The Fox is back.

any discounts for disabled seniors, veterans who bought everything lifetime before? so as i understand it the last 7 6 95 will work with my last update from slysoft even though it says redfox bz? so 200 euro dang it was like50 when i got the bundle

any discounts for disabled seniors, veterans who bought everything lifetime before? so as i understand it the last 7 6 95 will work with my last update from slysoft even though it says redfox bz? so 200 euro dang it was like50 when i got the bundle
Its only 87.20 Euros for the RedFox AnyDVDHD once the 20% discount for you is applied.

Other than the listed discounts no. 7695 is indeed the last release that accepts slysoft licenses. But without an update, even that version will eventually have problems with new releases or opd access.

Its only 87.20 Euros for the RedFox AnyDVDHD once the 20% discount for you is applied.
yes i know the price but i also need to rebuy clone cd clone dvd i had a trial for bd but audio never recorded and the talk dropped off when slysoft fell
119.68 EUR for all of them right i need to rebuy all 3 god companys , countrys just suck the blood from us
plus i need to rebuy clone dvd also right and bd????

yes i know the price but i also need to rebuy clone cd clone dvd i had a trial for bd but audio never recorded and the talk dropped off when slysoft fell
119.68 EUR for all of them right i need to rebuy all 3 god companys , countrys just suck the blood from us
plus i need to rebuy clone dvd also right and bd????
No CloneDVD and CloneBD are Elaborate separate company not RedFox

You do not have to re-buy clonedvd as that is an elby product-just download latest version 2933

Back