• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is 7.6.9.5 download available ?

yes i know the price but i also need to rebuy clone cd clone dvd i had a trial for bd but audio never recorded and the talk dropped off when slysoft fell
119.68 EUR for all of them right i need to rebuy all 3 god companys , countrys just suck the blood from us
plus i need to rebuy clone dvd also right and bd????
The only program you have to rebuy is AnyDVDHD, all the rest of your licenses are still good.

You do not have to re-buy clonedvd as that is an elby product-just download latest version 2933
so updating clone dvd but it says clonedvd2933 redfox i will not have to rebuy a lifetime license?? very confusing

i will not have to rebuy a lifetime license??
Correct.

At time of posting, RedFox is not currently reselling CloneDVD either. And remember, CloneDVD is an Elaborate Bytes product, not RedFox.

RedFox currently offers Elaborate Bytes products for download only.

2016.05.21_20h02m48s_001.jpg

2016.05.21_20h08m48s_002.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for all the info.I think all my questions were answered by reading this
section.I previously had good for life of the company liscenses for Any DVD and
Clone DVD.I can now purchase the Any DVD liscense to continue with future
developments.The UN. and PW has stayed the same for the forum and will we
have to reregister at the new site.I get the download notices,so I just have to
follow through that portal? Nice day to All

Thanks ddmagic.

Hello,
I know I'm really late to this game, but......... the file ddjmagic posted? I can use that exe to update my old slysoft version without getting thrown into the new redfox trial?? I need to update from 7.6.4.0. to 7.6.9.5.. I don't want to lose my old slysoft version, but I missed out on the lastest update before slysoft shut down. I don't have the funds at this time to buy a new redfox license, but would like the lastest version of the old slysoft anydvd.
Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
I need to update from 7.6.4.0. to 7.6.9.5.
If you purchased a SlySoft lifetime license, it will work up to 7.6.9.5.
If you purchased a shorter term license (4 years or less), it will only work up to a specific version (depending on the date you purchased the license).

@ anotherbri
I use AnyDVD HD version 7.6.8.0 . This is the last version offered by SlySoft .
The versions after that were offered by RedFox .
I don't plan to use a RedFox version just in case something goes wrong or RedFox has some kind of control over it.
So far version 7.6.8.0 has decrypted every movie I've used it with.

When or if it starts to fail on some movies I have other decryption software .
But so far so good. I hope this helps.

The last version that works with your slysoft key is 7695. Of course redfox has control over AnyDVD. The slysoft CEO signed over all legal rights of anydvd over to redfox.

It will fail on movies with new decryption after Feb of 2016.

The last version that works with your slysoft key is 7695. Of course redfox has control over AnyDVD. The slysoft CEO signed over all legal rights of anydvd over to redfox.

Since I purchased AnyDVD from slysoft (my contract is with them) & use 7.6.8.0 the last slysoft release . I feel redfox has no right control any feature of 7.6.8.0 or earlier .
I would like to see the proof that the slysoft CEO signed over the legal rights to AnyDVD . If that is a fact then redfox also would have the legal obligations of slysoft for AnyDVD .
Part of those legal obligations would be honoring slysoft AnyDVDs lifetime licenses.
All I've read is redfox is a new & separate company with no legal obligations from slysoft. This has been stated in no uncertain terms.
The legal fact is redfox can't have it both ways .
Again since suing redfox would be financially ignorant for the amount of the slysoft lifetime license .
I nor anyone else will likely do that . Even more so in a foreign court .
By the same token let redfox try to sue me over anything & see where that goes.

It will fail on movies with new decryption after Feb of 2016.
So far so good with me. I've done movies released after Feb of 2016. I only do DVDs. So I can't say for blurays .
No failures.
Of course I only do movies I like so there may be movies AnyDVD 7.6.8.0 would fail on.
I actually expected to have some failures & have been surprised I haven't had any.
I do expect some in the future .

They have every right. That has been stated by @Ivan a long time ago after the transition first happened. Just because they have every legal right to the code and brand, that does NOT mean they're automatically FORCED to take over the licenses too. In case you missed it, you can't eat software code. The ceo took the funds slysoft had, and in order for anydvd to survive new licenses were needed. RedFox isn't a company at all, it's a closed source project. Completely different thing. How would you sue something that has no physical location, no ceo? If you want to sue someone, sue the MPAA and AACS-LA for taking away your legal rights to make backups of disc you own. They're the ones that are ultimately to blame.

That said, we're not going to have this discussion yet again 7 months down the road. This is way too offtopic for the orginal question by OP.

Since I purchased AnyDVD from slysoft (my contract is with them) & use 7.6.8.0 the last slysoft release . I feel redfox has no right control any feature of 7.6.8.0 or earlier .
I would like to see the proof that the slysoft CEO signed over the legal rights to AnyDVD . If that is a fact then redfox also would have the legal obligations of slysoft for AnyDVD .
Part of those legal obligations would be honoring slysoft AnyDVDs lifetime licenses.
All I've read is redfox is a new & separate company with no legal obligations from slysoft. This has been stated in no uncertain terms.
The legal fact is redfox can't have it both ways .
Again since suing redfox would be financially ignorant for the amount of the slysoft lifetime license .
I nor anyone else will likely do that . Even more so in a foreign court .
By the same token let redfox try to sue me over anything & see where that goes.

So far so good with me. I've done movies released after Feb of 2016. I only do DVDs. So I can't say for blurays .
No failures.
Of course I only do movies I like so there may be movies AnyDVD 7.6.8.0 would fail on.
I actually expected to have some failures & have been surprised I haven't had any.
I do expect some in the future .
DVDs are childs play, join the project, you dont want to be an outsider do you? LOL. 20% discount this week , dont miss out.

DVDs are childs play,
I'm happy that DVDs are childs play . They are what I use & plan to stay with for optical media.

join the project, you dont want to be an outsider do you? LOL.

I only have 1 BD drive on my computer & I only have it in case that is the only way I can rip a movie I want.
I have no BD player in my entertainment center . If I feel the need to play a whole BD movie on my TV I will just rip it to an external HDD.
Then plug that directly into the TV.

If AnyDVD HD won't allow the rip I have other software that should.

If a BD has Cinavia I probably won't be able to rip it correctly anyway since I don't like DVDRanger .
By that I mean the DVDRanger author. He & I have had some very heated words between us.

@ Ch3vr0n , I agree with you on one thing: No need to have this discussion again . We are on opposite sides & I don't see either of us changing .

I posted in the first place to help anotherbri with the solution I use & prefer.
anotherbri is free to use the advice or take someone else's .

My thought is if I use a newer version than 7.6.8.0 it was coded by redfox & I might owe them something.
If I don't I feel I can post my opinion without feeling I have any obligation to redfox.
Also if there is any "hidden" code in versions newer than 7.6.8.0 that might allow it to be disabled .
I won't have it.

Also if there is any "hidden" code in versions newer than 7.6.8.0 that might allow it to be disabled .
I won't have it.

SMH.

Let's be honest here. DVD protections can still be updated/improved to cause AnyDVD 7.x to have problems. It isn't a matter of if. It's when. Regardless, there will be a time when newer DVDs can't be handled by the last AnyDVD 7.x releases and it will become more frequent if studios go with that updated protection. By all means, while it still works then people can use it. But it is what it is. With respect to Blu-ray that's an entirely different beast and it, as well, it is what it is. People need to decide for themselves. Regardless, why would RedFox add hidden code to disable the program when the simple fact is that the software by the mere fact that it has no access to the OPD and isn't updated will become obsolete. No need for hidden code or some wild conspiracy theory. In ways I almost wish RedFox had never released interim builds. They were trying to be nice and keeping things going while the transition process was taking place but, unfortunately, this isn't the first time I've seen your concern expressed. I remember when things blew up back in early of 2016 people saying, "No, I want to stick with the last Slysoft release because RedFox might have added in a timebomb." No. They. Didn't.

Last edited:
You don't owe redfox anything if you use the latest version that your slysoft license supports. Which is 7695, and even that one supports more titles then the 7680. Neither of them have access to the OPD but 7695 supports more protections. And no there is no 'hidden code' in that or any other version.

Well didn't @Ivan say something like that shortly after the transition? Rather than paying the staff the wages you were due?

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Last edited:
You don't owe redfox anything if you use the latest version that your slysoft license supports. Which is 7695, and even that one supports more titles then the 7680.

I wasn't posting about owing redfox if you mean money.
I meant a moral owing because AnyDVD after 7.6.8.0 was coded by redfox employees.

Neither of them have access to the OPD

I'm aware of this & have my opinion on it but that would lead to further "discussion".

And no there is no 'hidden code' in that or any other version.

Whether a person believes the information released by slysoft or redfox is fact or fiction is up to them.
As an average computer user I don't have the knowledge to check code .
I acknowledge that there may be no hidden code .

On the other hand there could be & I would have no way of knowing.
For example: AnyDVD versions released by redfox that uses the slysoft lifetime license just stops working .
Say in 12 months . I know this could be coded into the software . I sure wouldn't be able to find the code or do anything about it.

For myself: I have no reason to trust redfox .
Or slysoft for that matter .
I would call them what I believe they are but that would be further "discussion".

RedFox isn't a company at all, it's a closed source project.

To respond to this requires some "discussion".
RedFox sells software . I'm sure they have some form of an "accounting department".
From this money is banked ,taxes are paid to some government entity , & I assume salaries are paid to redfox staff.
At a minimum I believe this would require a "business license". I assume this is done in Belize . Under their laws;whatever they are.
Whether redfox is called a "closed source project" , a business , or company is a matter of semantics .
RedFox is an entity of some sort that is allowed to do the actions above.

Back