Intel HD Graphics 630 HEVC hardware encoding/decoding

Discussion in 'CloneBD' started by 4lfred, Mar 24, 2018.

1. 4lfred

4lfred Member

Hello i try to test clonebd in other cpu, with a xeon e3 1275 v6, with integrated HD 630, according to the technical specifications support HEVC encoding/decoding, :( i need to something to enable HEVC? in the bios? i never put a hand there :eek: i have the latest drivers of course

Attached Files:

• 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      82.6 KB
      Views:
  2. 4lfred

4lfred Member

I see the problem, i try with dvdfab and have support for intel quicksync, when clonebd support intel tech for fast encode? :)

3. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Quicksync support has been removed for the moment due to intel's OWN extremely buggy API and differences between CPU's

4. Pete

Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

Intel hw encoding for HEVC will be added at some point. They are way too busy with other stuff at the moment.

5. 4lfred

4lfred Member

i hope, because if use cuda acceleration when play in xbox my UHD backup green line appear :( anyone know if use quicksync in dvdfab same problem appear?

ps. License is expensive to try, i read in forum same problems with cuda and dvdfab...

6. Ch3vr0n

then you need to talk about that on the dvdfab forums. This is the wrong place for that thing

7. Recycle

Recycle Well-Known Member

@4lfred go and buy a GPU aka Nvidia and have your cuda and cake then. GPU aren't that expensive to get and if you don't want to whining isn't going to get you anywhere. You think they just eat codes and live.

8. 4lfred

4lfred Member

I have a gtx 1080 not need more ;) but when use cuda a green line appear in xbox s, and have a e3 1275 lv6 but cant use quicksync, and dont whatn to buy another soft...by the way dont need to be rude....

9. Ch3vr0n

Nobody is being rude. All I said was that these forums are the wrong place for problems or otherwise with Dvdfab software. No more, no less

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

10. 4lfred

4lfred Member

i know and have clear dont talk about other software here ;) but no one know the real problem about that green line on xbox.
    I was just trying to investigate, i buy clonebd license no other dont worry ;)

11. kufo

kufo Well-Known Member

@44lfred
    The green line in the XBox OneS is annoying. I had first thought of a problem of the player software on the box. Other standalone players do not have the green stripe. Strangely enough, the strip is not visible in the menu and warnings. What is different? I think I will buy a UHD player and not bother with the box.

12. 4lfred

4lfred Member

yes and green line appear when use cuda, not with software but take long time to do the work :(

13. kufo

kufo Well-Known Member

I Think so too :rolleyes: Software encoding will last for about 10 hours in my case. Thats tooooo much :eek:

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018