• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Intel HD Graphics 630 HEVC hardware encoding/decoding

4lfred

Hello i try to test clonebd in other cpu, with a xeon e3 1275 v6, with integrated HD 630, according to the technical specifications support HEVC encoding/decoding, :( i need to something to enable HEVC? in the bios? i never put a hand there :eek: i have the latest drivers of course

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    82.6 KB · Views: 25
I see the problem, i try with dvdfab and have support for intel quicksync, when clonebd support intel tech for fast encode? :)

Quicksync support has been removed for the moment due to intel's OWN extremely buggy API and differences between CPU's

I see the problem, i try with dvdfab and have support for intel quicksync, when clonebd support intel tech for fast encode?
Intel hw encoding for HEVC will be added at some point. They are way too busy with other stuff at the moment.

i hope, because if use cuda acceleration when play in xbox my UHD backup green line appear :( anyone know if use quicksync in dvdfab same problem appear?

ps. License is expensive to try, i read in forum same problems with cuda and dvdfab...

then you need to talk about that on the dvdfab forums. This is the wrong place for that thing

@4lfred go and buy a GPU aka Nvidia and have your cuda and cake then. GPU aren't that expensive to get and if you don't want to whining isn't going to get you anywhere. You think they just eat codes and live.

I have a gtx 1080 not need more ;) but when use cuda a green line appear in xbox s, and have a e3 1275 lv6 but cant use quicksync, and dont whatn to buy another soft...by the way dont need to be rude....

Nobody is being rude. All I said was that these forums are the wrong place for problems or otherwise with Dvdfab software. No more, no less

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

i know and have clear dont talk about other software here ;) but no one know the real problem about that green line on xbox.
I was just trying to investigate, i buy clonebd license no other dont worry ;)

@44lfred
The green line in the XBox OneS is annoying. I had first thought of a problem of the player software on the box. Other standalone players do not have the green stripe. Strangely enough, the strip is not visible in the menu and warnings. What is different? I think I will buy a UHD player and not bother with the box.

yes and green line appear when use cuda, not with software but take long time to do the work :(

I Think so too :rolleyes: Software encoding will last for about 10 hours in my case. Thats tooooo much :eek:

Last edited:
Back