I am trying to purchase AnyDVD HD but the system does not work

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by al7amimi, Sep 30, 2017.

1. al7amimi

al7amimi Active Member

It just hangs! Last night I also tried and I was not successful! I am trying to pay with Bitcoin...

Thnx

2. Ivan

Ivan Admin Staff Member

Hi,

I identified your 2 Bitcoin purchase attempts. Did you sent 0.02786259 BTC to the Bitcoin address?
    I guess not.

Ivan

3. al7amimi

al7amimi Active Member

The system did not show the Bitcoin address. Is it working now?

4. al7amimi

al7amimi Active Member

I just tried for the 3rd time, it just does not work!

5. Watcher0363

Watcher0363 Well-Known Member

Make sure your bitcoin client is set for full bitcoin not the micro setting for bitcoin. Then send the .02786259. Also you must account for how much any service you are using charges. Untick remove fee from transaction, pay fee from your remaining balance.

6. al7amimi

al7amimi Active Member

I don't use an app/client. When I click purchase/order the site just keeps waiting, nothing happens!

7. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

He means for Bitcoin wallet. Make sure you have it set to allocate enough fees. Have you ever bought anything else with Bitcoin? When you get the receive address and put in the amount of Bitcoin you want to send check your fee indicator, make sure its not set to the lowest position.

8. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

if you don't use an app or client, what are you using for online wallet? What are you seeing? On the final screen you should see a wallet adress starting with 1 like "1qsdfkdu23SlkAgXC3xerf" That is where you send the bitcoin too. If u use an smartphone app you can simply scan the QR code

9. al7amimi

al7amimi Active Member

I know how to send bitcoins, I basically don't get any address at all. As I said earlier I enter my details, then I move on to the 2nd screen where it asks me to double check everything, then when I click Buy/Order/Purchase, the site keeps waiting, and waiting, and withing, and nothing happens at all, I don't get any bitcoin address to send the funds to.

10. Ch3vr0n

Aha, so you don't actually get to the page that shows the address/QR code

@Ivan Shop undergoing maintenance or some kind of server load issue? Perhaps you can PM @al7amimi the btc address to use

11. al7amimi

al7amimi Active Member

Yes, just PM the address, and then I will transfer the funds...

12. Ivan

Ivan Admin Staff Member

I just sent you a PM with your payment details.

I checked the Bitcoin payment process and you are right: at some point it freezes with a "504 Gateway Time-out". I am on it.

Ivan

13. al7amimi

al7amimi Active Member

I just sent the payment. I received the license keys, but since it requires a reboot and I am currently encoding a movie. I will install the keys when the encoding is done...

I will report back if I've had issues...

thnx for the help...

14. Ch3vr0n

Glad we could help, if there's anything else don't hesistate to ask.

15. Ivan

Ivan Admin Staff Member

There was indeed a communication error with Bitcoin payments. Should be fixed now.

Thank you for reporting this bug and your patience!

Ivan

whatever_gong82 likes this.