• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I am trying to purchase AnyDVD HD but the system does not work

al7amimi

It just hangs! Last night I also tried and I was not successful! I am trying to pay with Bitcoin...

Thnx

Hi,

I identified your 2 Bitcoin purchase attempts. Did you sent 0.02786259 BTC to the Bitcoin address?
I guess not.

Ivan

The system did not show the Bitcoin address. Is it working now?

I just tried for the 3rd time, it just does not work!

Make sure your bitcoin client is set for full bitcoin not the micro setting for bitcoin. Then send the .02786259. Also you must account for how much any service you are using charges. Untick remove fee from transaction, pay fee from your remaining balance.

I don't use an app/client. When I click purchase/order the site just keeps waiting, nothing happens!

I don't use an app/client. When I click purchase/order the site just keeps waiting, nothing happens!
He means for Bitcoin wallet. Make sure you have it set to allocate enough fees. Have you ever bought anything else with Bitcoin? When you get the receive address and put in the amount of Bitcoin you want to send check your fee indicator, make sure its not set to the lowest position.

if you don't use an app or client, what are you using for online wallet? What are you seeing? On the final screen you should see a wallet adress starting with 1 like "1qsdfkdu23SlkAgXC3xerf" That is where you send the bitcoin too. If u use an smartphone app you can simply scan the QR code

I know how to send bitcoins, I basically don't get any address at all. As I said earlier I enter my details, then I move on to the 2nd screen where it asks me to double check everything, then when I click Buy/Order/Purchase, the site keeps waiting, and waiting, and withing, and nothing happens at all, I don't get any bitcoin address to send the funds to.

Aha, so you don't actually get to the page that shows the address/QR code

@Ivan Shop undergoing maintenance or some kind of server load issue? Perhaps you can PM @al7amimi the btc address to use

Yes, just PM the address, and then I will transfer the funds...

Yes, just PM the address, and then I will transfer the funds...

I just sent you a PM with your payment details.

I checked the Bitcoin payment process and you are right: at some point it freezes with a "504 Gateway Time-out". I am on it.

Ivan

I just sent the payment. I received the license keys, but since it requires a reboot and I am currently encoding a movie. I will install the keys when the encoding is done...

I will report back if I've had issues...

thnx for the help...

Glad we could help, if there's anything else don't hesistate to ask.

I just sent the payment. I received the license keys, but since it requires a reboot and I am currently encoding a movie. I will install the keys when the encoding is done...

I will report back if I've had issues...

thnx for the help...

There was indeed a communication error with Bitcoin payments. Should be fixed now.

Thank you for reporting this bug and your patience!

Ivan

Back