• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question How to go from Amazon.co.uk to Amazon.com?

Kunjer

Hello,

Is there anyway to set the browser to download from Amazon.co.uk to Amazon.com.

I change the flag to the United States, but when I hit Submit, it doesn't do anything.

Option 1
In Anystream settings change amazon region to united kingdom, shut down AS.
Start a VPN and set it to united kindom.
Start AS you shuld now see the uk amazon page.
If your able to download will depend on if amazon detects you being on a VPN or not.

Option 2 (The officialy supported way)
Anystream has proxy settings, if you can get your hands on a working proxy you can add the proxy info in the Anystream settings and do the same thing.
Personaly i gave up on proxies and just go the VPN way as i never found a free working proxy to work, not that free vpns work lol :) i pay for that.

Option 1
If your able to download will depend on if amazon detects you being on a VPN or not.

Anystream has proxy settings, if you can get your hands on a working proxy you can add the proxy info in the Anystream settings and do the same thing.
Personaly i gave up on proxies and just go the VPN way as i never found a free working proxy to work, not that free vpns work lol :) i pay for that.

I am trying access Amazon.com, not UK.

What VPN, do you use?

same process change it to .com insted of co.uk in the AS settings
i use OVPN at the moment, used to have proton but they dident have any streming servers in canda

same process change it to .com insted of co.uk in the AS settings
i use OVPN at the moment, used to have proton but they dident have any streming servers in canda

Thank you. I will give it a go.

Do not be surprised if your VPN IP gets blocked. AnyStream supports proxies, not VPNs.

Do not be surprised if your VPN IP gets blocked. AnyStream supports proxies, not VPNs.

Is there a page somewhere that shows which proxies Anystream uses or supports? Or is that the sort of information that would stop working the minute the spies got hold of it?

Is there a page somewhere that shows which proxies Anystream uses or supports? Or is that the sort of information that would stop working the minute the spies got hold of it?
Google residential proxies, there are a ton of them, and they usually cost about 8€ a month, some are free but anything that's free can't be good. ;)

Option 1

Thanks for this. I didn't think switching location was possible with Amazon.
I nabbed Columbo in HD from amazon.com. File sizes are huge though, 8-10Gb per episode!

Thanks for this. I didn't think switching location was possible with Amazon.
I nabbed Columbo in HD from amazon.com. File sizes are huge though, 8-10Gb per episode!
Change the codec to HEVC

There is some misleading information in this thread, so I'll clarify, lest people waste time on things that make no sense:

• Of course, AnyStream "supports" VPNs as far as that term even makes sense. It just additionally supports proxies (and that does make sense, because an application has to actively do that). Proxies are just a handier way of using VPNs, because you can selectively assign a proxy/VPN per provider without having to send your entire system through that VPN.
  • As @RedFox 1 stated, residential proxies (or residential VPNs) are useful, because they are not likely to be flagged as VPN by the providers. Those are usually VPN servers not located in hosting facilities and with a limited number of users. But they tend to cost extra
  • how to switch to amazon.com (or any specific country-based amazon url): use a proxy or vpn located in that country AND switch to the relevant country in AnyStream's provider specific settings

What I meant by not supporting VPNs is that we cannot do anything about it if the VPN IP gets blocked, we can't do anything about a blocked proxy either but we do have a Tab in settings to place it. ( if any of this makes sense)

Back