Hitman Region B

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by fmdj, Apr 24, 2008.

1. fmdj

fmdj New Member

Anyone successfully ripped hitman region b (german) version with anydvdhd 6.4.1.2? I dont get it to work...

btw I dont have internet on that pc so I cannot update any keys or whatever...

2. w1seman

w1seman Well-Known Member

Hitman works perfect for me. Guess you need internet connection.

3. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Retired Moderator

And to post a log if you want assistence with the problem. Otherwise all we an do is guess.

4. hddvdsupporter

hddvdsupporter Well-Known Member

you have to wait for the next version of anydvdhd. hitman region B works fine WITH internet connection.

5. toejams123

toejams123 Member

Using latest AnyDVDHD. Backed up and burned to BD-R, no problems.

6. fmdj

fmdj New Member

okay I´m gonna wait for the next release...

thx for the help

7. JackBauer006

JackBauer006 Member

I had the same problem a week ago and was told to wait for the next version.

I hope it'll be released soon:D

8. Comer

Comer Well-Known Member

My iso rip of this worked perfectly with PowerDVD 7.3, but since I've upgraded to PowerDVd 8, it keeps giving me the region code error:bang:

9. JackBauer006

JackBauer006 Member

does slysoft make any trouble or only powerdvd?

10. Bigrick

Bigrick Well-Known Member

Anydvd HD is perfect:bowdown: well no ones perfect but if its a problem its usually powerdvd 99.9% of the time

11. Comer

Comer Well-Known Member

Wierd, I reverted back to my PowerDVD 7 setup, and Hitman still doesn't work. It definately worked before. BTW, I do have an Internet connection on my HTPC.

12. GazzaS

GazzaS Member

Hitman BD Region B

I'm having the same problem: Hitman Region B will not work with AnyDVD HD 6.4.1.2. Everytime I try and insert the disk it states that AnyDVD needs to update a critical component. However, it then can not find the update.

When can we expect the next release? Or am I missing something?

GazzaS

13. Comer

Comer Well-Known Member

As I've said, this did work with PowerDVD 7, and the only thing I've changed is to update to the latest version of AnyDVD HD. Is there a link to older versions of AnyDVD so that I can check if this is what's caused my problem

14. SamuriHL

And as I've said, when you run into an error, post the log. Otherwise we have no idea what the problem is and are wasting time by trying to guess. If you don't know how to post a log, it's in the frequently asked questions post at the top of the forum.

15. GazzaS

GazzaS Member

Hi,

Attached is the log file with all the details. I'm currently using the Trial version (will purcahse if it works with my video collection... however has fallen at first hurdle:(). Therefore I cannot connect to update server.

However, I have the latest version installed so I don't think the update issue is the problem.

Cheers,

GazzaS

Attached Files:

16. SamuriHL

It is.....

17. Comer

Comer Well-Known Member

Here is the log file

Attached Files:

18. SamuriHL

From an unprotected ISO...

19. Comer

Comer Well-Known Member

I'm afraid you'll need to use small words and speak very slowly for me:D

What do you need me to post?

Thanks

20. GazzaS

GazzaS Member

Any luck with the log files? It's definately this Hitman disk as Comer provided the log file for the exact same disk.

Cheers,
    GazzaS