• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hitman Region B

fmdj

Anyone successfully ripped hitman region b (german) version with anydvdhd 6.4.1.2? I dont get it to work...

btw I dont have internet on that pc so I cannot update any keys or whatever...

Anyone successfully ripped hitman region b (german) version with anydvdhd 6.4.1.2? I dont get it to work...

btw I dont have internet on that pc so I cannot update any keys or whatever...

Hitman works perfect for me. Guess you need internet connection.

And to post a log if you want assistence with the problem. Otherwise all we an do is guess.

you have to wait for the next version of anydvdhd. hitman region B works fine WITH internet connection.

okay I´m gonna wait for the next release...

thx for the help

My iso rip of this worked perfectly with PowerDVD 7.3, but since I've upgraded to PowerDVd 8, it keeps giving me the region code error:bang:

does slysoft make any trouble or only powerdvd?

Wierd, I reverted back to my PowerDVD 7 setup, and Hitman still doesn't work. It definately worked before. BTW, I do have an Internet connection on my HTPC.

Hitman BD Region B

I'm having the same problem: Hitman Region B will not work with AnyDVD HD 6.4.1.2. Everytime I try and insert the disk it states that AnyDVD needs to update a critical component. However, it then can not find the update.

When can we expect the next release? Or am I missing something?

GazzaS

As I've said, this did work with PowerDVD 7, and the only thing I've changed is to update to the latest version of AnyDVD HD. Is there a link to older versions of AnyDVD so that I can check if this is what's caused my problem

I'm having the same problem: Hitman Region B will not work with AnyDVD HD 6.4.1.2. Everytime I try and insert the disk it states that AnyDVD needs to update a critical component. However, it then can not find the update.

When can we expect the next release? Or am I missing something?

GazzaS

And as I've said, when you run into an error, post the log. Otherwise we have no idea what the problem is and are wasting time by trying to guess. If you don't know how to post a log, it's in the frequently asked questions post at the top of the forum.

Hi,

Attached is the log file with all the details. I'm currently using the Trial version (will purcahse if it works with my video collection... however has fallen at first hurdle:(). Therefore I cannot connect to update server.

However, I have the latest version installed so I don't think the update issue is the problem.

Cheers,

GazzaS

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_HITMAN_F1.zip
    28.3 KB · Views: 9
Hi,

Attached is the log file with all the details. I'm currently using the Trial version (will purcahse if it works with my video collection... however has fallen at first hurdle:(). Therefore I cannot connect to update server.

However, I have the latest version installed so I don't think the update issue is the problem.

Cheers,

GazzaS

It is.....

Here is the log file

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_L_HITMAN_F1.zip
    14.2 KB · Views: 12
Any luck with the log files? It's definately this Hitman disk as Comer provided the log file for the exact same disk.

Cheers,
GazzaS

Back