• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hitman Region B

I'm afraid you'll need to use small words and speak very slowly for me:D

What do you need me to post?

Thanks

The log you posted was for the unprotected, mounted ISO image, not the original disc. It doesn't look like you're having any problems at all.

For those that are having problems, you either need to allow AnyDVD to update itself (by clicking yes when it asks to go get the update and only if you have the registered version. It will not work with a trial copy) or you need to wait until a new version is released with an updated key database.

Any luck with the log files? It's definately this Hitman disk as Comer provided the log file for the exact same disk.

Cheers,
GazzaS

You didn't read my reply to you, did you? This disc requires an update. You're using the trial version. You either have to buy AnyDVD and allow it to get a key from the server or you need to wait for the next version to get released. Those who are not having problems have a registered version and allowed it to get a key from the server. Nothing more to it than that.

The log you posted was for the unprotected, mounted ISO image, not the original disc. It doesn't look like you're having any problems at all.

I am not having a problem with the original disk, my problem is with my mounted image. When I try to play the mounted image, I get that red screen with a message saying something like "Attention this disk is set to region B...etc" I've been very busy this week, I must rip it to the HD again and see if that makes any difference.

I am not having a problem with the original disk, my problem is with my mounted image. When I try to play the mounted image, I get that red screen with a message saying something like "Attention this disk is set to region B...etc" I've been very busy this week, I must rip it to the HD again and see if that makes any difference.

Make sure when you're ripping it that you set AnyDVD to the region of the disc. This will essentially remove the region coding as far as I understand it.

Hi,
Your mistaken, my HitMan disk is not a mounted Iso it is a physical disk in the LG Blu Ray drive. I also have a mounted Iso as well which may be confusing you.

Are you saying that if I purcahse the full version of the software that the application will be able to connect to the update server and download the latest key and everything should be OK. Or I can wait until the next version which will have the latest key database in it. When will the next version be released.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,

GazzaS

Hi,
Your mistaken, my HitMan disk is not a mounted Iso it is a physical disk in the LG Blu Ray drive. I also have a mounted Iso as well which may be confusing you.

I wasn't saying that to you. Comer also posted a log and his was from the decrypted, mounted ISO. No confusion on my part at all.

Are you saying that if I purcahse the full version of the software that the application will be able to connect to the update server and download the latest key and everything should be OK. Or I can wait until the next version which will have the latest key database in it. When will the next version be released.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,

GazzaS

That's EXACTLY what I'm saying. The trial version is limited in that it can't retrieve new keys from the update server. The full, registered version can. The next version of AnyDVD, release date unknown, will also contain any new keys that have been discovered since the last release. So, in that case you can hope for a new release soon which will have the key to decrypt this for you. Or you can purchase AnyDVD HD and get a key now. The choice is yours as to how you proceed.

Make sure when you're ripping it that you set AnyDVD to the region of the disc. This will essentially remove the region coding as far as I understand it.

That's exactly what I thought I did, and it's also a bit of a mystery why the mounted image did work, and it's now giving this region code error

Perfect

Hitman Italian ripped without problem for me the all rental disk is only few megabytes over a standard bd-r

That's exactly what I thought I did, and it's also a bit of a mystery why the mounted image did work, and it's now giving this region code error

That's whacked. I'm not good with this region code crap. I have zero experience with it on BD's so far. Try ripping a new ISO with the remove region code turned off and then turn it on when you mount the image. Just taking a stab in the dark here. Sometimes I get lucky. :D

Hi,

Purchased AnyDVD and updated the key... worked perfectly.

GazzaS

Awesome. Glad to hear it worked out for you. You'll be quite happy with your AnyDVD HD purchase. :)

Is everyone all set in this thread now that a new version of AnyDVD has been released?

I will not get a chance to rip the original disk again until tomorrow, but even with the latest version of AnyDVD, I still get the region code error with the mounted iso. I'm pretty sure that ripping and converting to a new iso will get me sorted.

Thanks for your time on this SamuriKL

Back