• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Highest bitrate with NF?

LycanHD

This software hasn't been useful with netflix. The 1080p bitrate is terrible vs a NF web-dl by "others". Real time or unlimited give the same results.

What "others" do and how they do it irrelevant. 95%(if not 100%) of "others" are screen recorders and recode the incoming video/audio with your desired bitrate settings, and as such cannot be compared to AnyStream. AnyStream is a direct downloader and uses whatever bitrate its being offered by the streaming provider. Whether that's Netflix, Prime Video or Disney+

What "others" do and how they do it irrelevant. 95%(if not 100%) of "others" are screen recorders and recode the incoming video/audio with your desired bitrate settings, and as such cannot be compared to AnyStream. AnyStream is a direct downloader and uses whatever bitrate its being offered by the streaming provider. Whether that's Netflix, Prime Video or Disney+

Nope, definitely not screen captured.

Below are from NF

Complete name : Family Reunion S02E01 Remember the Dance Battle.mp4
Format : MPEG-4
Format profile : Base Media / Version 2
Codec ID : mp42 (mp42/iso6)
File size : 672 MiB
Duration : 28 min 49 s
Overall bit rate mode : Variable
Overall bit rate : 3 257 kb/s

===================================================

Complete name : Family Reunion S02E02 Remember When Daddy Came Home.mp4
File size : 1.30 GiB
Duration : 29 min 21 s
Overall bit rate : 6 323 kb/s

Complete name : Family Reunion S02E03 Remember Our Parents' Wedding.mp4
File size : 590 MiB
Duration : 28 min 25 s
Overall bit rate : 2 900 kb/s

Complete name : Family Reunion S02E04 Remember When Jade Was Down with the Swirl.mp4
File size : 688 MiB
Duration : 26 min 9 s
Overall bit rate : 3 676 kb/s

omplete name : Family Reunion S02E05 Remember When Shaka Got Beat Up.mp4
File size : 516 MiB
Duration : 24 min 1 s
Overall bit rate : 3 002 kb/s

I'm so damn sick of this rhetoric. Just admit you have an issue! PyWideVine/NFTools/etc grab superior quality. Period. You need to do some work. Take accountability, and own your downfalls.

As I've said in a previous post, these are the available bitrates on a specific video:
2bqjmo7b_o-png.56172

This is what AS provides:
7rqunabe_o-png.56173

Sure there are screen cappers out there like FlixGrab, but there are many iterations of what you're doing here that were here long before you. YOU DIDN'T INVENT THE WHEEL. You use a CDM (again, Content Decryption Module) either Android L1 or ChromeCDM just like all of the other programs out there. I have three tools that will provide a better output than your NF. AND your NF doesn't even give the option to grab Main Profile which will often provide a better video.
I don't want to hear that you all use some other "secret exploit that has been undiscovered" either. That's just garbage. Own up to your problems, and be honest with your clientele. Seriously. F-Word.

Don't provoke me to get started on the AMZN rhetoric you're spewing either regarding VBR vs CBR.

Edit: My guess is that it is using a version of ChromeCDM as it cannot download 1080p D+. Those are your technical limitations. You don't have an L1 CDM.

Last edited:
Just because YOU are sick of it, doesn't make it wrong. I don't need to take accountability for anything, i don't work for Redfox and I'm not a developer. Just because certain streams exist, doesn't mean they're being offered to AnyStream as an option to use.

AnyStream picks the highest option out of the ones it's being offered, not the highest one that pay exist entirely. If you don't like that, that's fine. Don't use it and use something else.

Now, keep technical details such as your speculation of encryption problems OFF THIS FORUM. Official Redfox staff and AnyStream have repeatedly stated that discussing possible AnyStream internal technical operations are NOT to be posted publicly. That's not coming from me, that's coming from my forum bosses and Redfox staff.

You don't work for Redfox either and you don't know how AnyStream works internally. Just because a certain stream exists at all, doesn't mean its offered to AnyStream. End of story. You need to cool down, or your stay on this forum will be a short one. Forum access is a privilege, not a right.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

This software hasn't been useful with netflix. The 1080p bitrate is terrible vs a NF web-dl by "others". Real time or unlimited give the same results.

AnyStream picks the highest option out of the ones it's being offered, not the highest one that pay exist entirely. If you don't like that, that's fine. Don't use it and use something else.

Now, keep technical details such as your speculation of encryption problems OFF THIS FORUM. Official Redfox staff and AnyStream have repeatedly stated that discussing possible AnyStream internal technical operations are NOT to be posted publicly. That's not coming from me, that's coming from my forum bosses and Redfox staff.

You don't work for Redfox either and you don't know how AnyStream works internally. Just because a certain stream exists at all, doesn't mean its offered to AnyStream. End of story.

The thing is, they don't use use the highest bitrate offered by provided. Often times the Main Profile stream is higher bitrate. But as in my example, there was a 2157 kbp/s stream, but instead AS downloaded the 557 kbp/s stream. Re-read all of these comments and tell me there are no discrepancies with what you've put out there.

And I do know how it works, like I said, AS didn't invent the wheel. There are other private services that offer the same access with HPL/MPL options, VBR/CBR options, and D+ 1080p. I won't go into detail as I was warned about breaking rules, but AS has problems, don't act like it doesn't. Own your issues and address them.

Edit: I got the "stay cool" warning, so I don't believe I crossed any lines in my reply. Just saying. Just voicing my opinion and a giving you advice due to the frustrating false rhetoric.

The thing is, they don't use use the highest bitrate offered by provided. Often times the Main Profile stream is higher bitrate. But as in my example, there was a 2157 kbp/s stream, but instead AS downloaded the 557 kbp/s stream. Re-read all of these comments and tell me there are no discrepancies with what you've put out there.

And I do know how it works, like I said, AS didn't invent the wheel. There are other private services that offer the same access with HPL/MPL options, VBR/CBR options, and D+ 1080p. I won't go into detail as I was warned about breaking rules, but AS has problems, don't act like it doesn't. Own your issues and address them.

Edit: I got the "stay cool" warning, so I don't believe I crossed any lines in my reply. Just saying. Just voicing my opinion and a giving you advice due to the frustrating false rhetoric.

If you know so much can you not help redfox in developing AS to be one of the best on the market? I know jack about this type of stuff.
I just want to know that I am using one of the best tools out there, especially when its paid for.

If you know so much can you not help redfox in developing AS to be one of the best on the market? I know jack about this type of stuff.
I just want to know that I am using one of the best tools out there, especially when its paid for.

Anytime I offer my insight that Chevron guy gets super defensive about the quality of the tool and shuts me down. I don't know if he passes info onto the devs, but I'm 95% sure they know what they're doing. TBH I do have some knowledge regarding this stuff, but I believe the devs know more than I do, and could easily implement AMZN CBR, NF MPL, and NF bitrate selection (as they know how to let you select the audio and subtitles,) if they were able to accomplish something I've been explicitly told not to talk about on this forum. I'd be happy to share my tools minus a key piece minus piece in fear of it getting turned and killed by I can't them. really save more than that.

Last edited:
Anytime I offer my insight that Chevron guy gets super defensive about the quality of the tool and shuts me down. I don't know if he passes info onto the devs, but I'm 95% sure they know what they're doing. TBH I do have some knowledge regarding this stuff, but I believe the devs know more than I do, and could easily implement AMZN CBR, NF MPL, and NF bitrate selection (as they know how to let you select the audio and subtitles,) if they were able to accomplish something I've been explicitly told not to talk about on this forum. I'd be happy to share my tools minus a key piece minus piece in fear of it getting turned and killed by them. I can't really save more than that.
How many times do we have to tell you we do not discuss the way the program is being made on the forum. I do not want to be rude but you do not seem to understand.

Anytime I offer my insight that Chevron guy gets super defensive about the quality of the tool and shuts me down. I don't know if he passes info onto the devs, but I'm 95% sure they know what they're doing. TBH I do have some knowledge regarding this stuff, but I believe the devs know more than I do, and could easily implement AMZN CBR, NF MPL, and NF bitrate selection (as they know how to let you select the audio and subtitles,) if they were able to accomplish something I've been explicitly told not to talk about on this forum. I'd be happy to share my tools minus a key piece minus piece in fear of it getting turned and killed by them. I can't really save more than that.

How many times do we have to tell you we do not discuss the way the program is being made on the forum. I do not want to be rude but you do not seem to understand.

I've been told not to speak about ENCRYPTION, I've never been told not to speak about the programs flaws, which is what I did. Which is what EVERYONE on this forum does. I think you're the one misunderstanding.

I've been told not to speak about ENCRYPTION, I've never been told not to speak about the program's flaws, which is what I did. Which is what EVERYONE on this forum does. I think you're the one misunderstanding.
Maybe I am misunderstanding, you can speak about what you think are flaws all you like, but as for your ways of fixing them, and how we do what the developers do, that is not permitted. I hope we understand each other now. Thank you for your interest in Anystream, and the program will get better and better, it's new and I am sure with all your knowledge you know that some things take time.

Maybe I am misunderstanding, you can speak about what you think are flaws all you like, but as for your ways of fixing them, and how we do what the developers do, that is not permitted. I hope we understand each other now. Thank you for your interest in Anystream, and the program will get better and better, it's new and I am sure with all your knowledge you know that some things take time.

I appreciate your response. I understand not to speak of encryption and how the tool works, but I don't believe I mentioned any of those things. Unless pointing out missing features such as AMZN CBR and NF MPL falls under that umbrella? I'm not being a jerk here, I'm sincerely asking.

I appreciate your response. I understand not to speak of encryption and how the tool works, but I don't believe I mentioned any of those things. Unless pointing out missing features such as AMZN CBR and NF MPL falls under that umbrella? I'm not being a jerk here, I'm sincerely asking.
I think we both understand how to co exist here, so from now on, no more misunderstandings. Thank you again and I am sorry if I misunderstood you.

Thanks guys, I'm sorry for any trouble I've caused. That wasn't my intention. I guess I just have an reactionary issue regarding this information. I'll keep it under control.

No trouble caused.

Back