• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hbomax is in the Plus version now

ward97

Hello
thereIn the new update sacron hbomax and hulu, you can find out why.

The latest AS version, 1.2.0.0, has been split into two different licensing models. AS and AS Plus. Plus was originally going to be AS Pro.

AS "regular" is limited to Amazon, Netflix and Disney+. AS Plus includes those 3 and adds more. HBOMax is one of the Plus services.

I don't understand your text, but according to your topic line:
https://redfox.bz/purchase.html#upgrade
As they said in the past and in the changelog of the beta versions, the new provders after D+ are only avaiable when you purchase the new Plus version.

Edit: Seems we all hit post at the same moment or I haven't recieved the posts when I started writing.

Reminds me of the old AnyDVD and AnyDVD HD modeling. Same installer, HD was unlocked by an HD license.
Exact same thing, same setup file, it answers to the license you install.

Last edited:
You just had those as beta, they are part of the Plus version. You have to buy the Plus license.
Sorry I still don't understand, I paid for a license from there that I could download this new version.

Exact same thing, same setup file, it answers to the license you ionstall.
The two providers in question are HBO Max and Hulu. They were only added to the Basic as beta versions. They are only in the Plus version now.
As they said in the past and in the changelog of the beta versions, the new provders after D+ are only avaiable when you purchase the new Plus version.

Edit: Seems we all hit post at the same moment or I haven't recieved the posts when I started writing.
No its Hulu and HBO Max. Plus version only. Disney+ is still part of Basic version.

Exact same thing, same setup file, it answers to the license you ionstall.
I suspect there will more complaints about missing services coming in the future now that AS Plus is available for purchase and people have "just" regular AS licenses.

If I were to purchase AS I'd be getting a non-Plus license since my streaming providers are Netflix and Amazon only. I had HBOMax for a couple of months when my cable company was including it without charging for it. Never really watched it except for a couple of 80's TV shows.

The two providers in question are HBO Max and Hulu. They were only added to the Basic as beta versions. They are only in the Plus version now.

No its Hulu and HBO Max. Plus version only. Disney+ is still part of Basic version.
Sorry you're telling me that in order to have the option to download from hbomax and hulu there is a new any and that you have to pay separately, the one that has already been paid.

Yes you are correct on all counts. What don't you understand?

Sorry I still don't understand, I paid for a license from there that I could download this new version.
You purchased the non-Pro AS license. With the release of AS 1.2.0.0 the licensing, and the providers allowed, changed. If you want to access HBOMax and Hulu that requires an upgrade to AS Pro.

This change has been known for some time now, this wasn't some change that just happened without prior notice.

Yes you are correct on all counts. What don't you understand?
They should inform better and give the link where to see that, at the same time knowing the cost and how long it will last.

You paid for 3 providers, Netflix, Disney+ and Amazon Prime, thats it. The other 2 were just included as beta to test them. You have to buy the Plus version for the other 2 providers.

You paid for 3 providers, Netflix, Disney+ and Amazon Prime, thats it. The other 2 were just included as beta to test them. You have to buy the Plus version for the other 2 providers.
I repeat, a link or the cost of that and the time of duration, do not go to make that after a few months another one comes out.

Back