• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HBO Max Subtitles

4lfred

First of all im really happy you include HBO Max A small problem to login but try to use vpn and login without problems in HBO Usa disconnect and back to my library in my country, no problem, for sure you fix this bug in next version.

I find some titles like Stargirl only have English cc subtitltes not portuguese or spanish all subtitles available in my country, hope you fix this too :) No problem with audios all available, only detect this problem with some titles not in all, download 2 tv series without problem :D

Log added

Attachments

• DC's Stargirl.S01.E01.Stargirl.astlog
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
  • ss.png
    ss.png
    220.3 KB · Views: 17
Update: something wrong with hbo max download his dark material s2 names are ok but 1st episode from s2 is 7th episode from s1 :s i think is a region problem, connect VPN to USA try to download receive an error but download a different english subtitles file not same episode :s hard to explain

Attachments

• His Dark Materials.S02.E01.The City of Magpies.astlog
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
AnyStream's HBOmax playlists for TV episode content is a jumbled mess at present. Doesn't matter what region you're in. See here.

Yes i read forums, my coment was because i download same episode of one tv serie with vpn download one thing without vpn download other, hbo max is really diferent depending on the region

Please wait until the new version comes out, I have faith that everything will be fixed in due time

1.1.6.1 beta dont fix this problem, at least in my region, test with Made for Love, Stargirl dont show subtitles in spanish either, waiting for more updates :D

Attachments

• Made For Love.S01.E08.Let's Meet.astlog
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
HI,,,,
Spanish subtitles are missing.
HBOMAX LatinAmerican
Aanystream 1.1.6.1

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.6.1.astlog
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Back