• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

have a lifetime key for many years

Ole Fosdam

the latest any DVD HD, i cant update, wrong treads or something
regards Ole

Wrong section. This belongs in the licensing section. That said, a lifetime license by who? Slysoft or redfox? Slysoft keys only work up to 7695. V8 and above requires a redfox issued license key.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I bought de Anydvd license a year or maybe even a couple of months before Slysoft stopped. I then bought the Redfox license with a discount after that.
It is what it is and Redfox doesn't owe anyone (which sounds harsh, but they did give a discount back then).

What Ch3vr0n says, you need a Redfox license if you ever had a Slysoft license for Anydvd.

I bought de Anydvd license a year or maybe even a couple of months before Slysoft stopped. I then bought the Redfox license with a discount after that.
It is what it is and Redfox doesn't owe anyone (which sounds harsh, but they did give a discount back then).

What Ch3vr0n says, you need a Redfox license if you ever had a Slysoft license for Anydvd.
If you have an old Slysoft license, you need to buy a new Redfox license, Slysoft went out of business years ago. Please go to our purchase page and join the Redfox project. We are offering a 20% discount right now. If you actually have a Redfox license, you should be able to access whatever product you purchased. If you have an issue please contact support.

Back