• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

cant update from 8.5.5.0

Ole Fosdam

have a life key, that has worked so far, and it is same mashine for many year
upload_2021-7-1_18-29-1.png

Must be a local problem cause i just did that same thing just fine on my system.

have a life key, that has worked so far, and it is same mashine for many year
View attachment 58447
When was the last time you updated? You say its been on the machine for many years, its probably an old Slysoft key, you have to buy a Redfox key. Slysoft went out of business many years ago. You can buy one on our purchase page. We have a nice discount now.

Last edited:
Uninstall the old version. Reboot. Install the new one. Have your key handy if you decide to remove the key info.

He is coming from 8.5.5.0 - a Redfox licence.
Thank you coopervid, you are a star.(y) I only saw this " have a life key, that has worked so far, and it is same mashine for many year"

Back