• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Game Jackal First release of SlySoft Game Jackel will come end of March...

The very least you can do is inform your customers about the situation.

I don't work for Slysoft. Consequently, I don't represent Slysoft, and Slysoft customers are not my customers.
I just try to help out on the forums.

And I think I stated before that "As a fan of the program, I would like to hear about what's going on too."

Last edited:
I don't work for Slysoft. Consequently, I don't represent Slysoft, and Slysoft customers are not my customers.
I just try to help out on the forums.

And I think I stated before that "As a fan of the program, I would like to hear about what's going on too."

Oh sorry. I never meant to accuse you of anything. I just complained in general - I know from your other posts that you aren't affiliated with Slysoft. I can see it may have sounded like I thought you were, when I quoted you in comparrison to Slysofts attitude towards their customers. And when I wrote "you", I meant in general, not you specifically. Sorry about that :).

Oh sorry. I never meant to accuse you of anything. I just complained in general - I know from your other posts that you aren't affiliated with Slysoft. I can see it may have sounded like I thought you were, when I quoted you in comparrison to Slysofts attitude towards their customers. And when I wrote "you", I meant in general, not you specifically. Sorry about that :).

Oh, I see what you meant now.

No problem

Is there anything that PR or something can offer here? I mean at least keep us somewhat up on what's going on or taking so long?

Is there anything that PR or something can offer here? I mean at least keep us somewhat up on what's going on or taking so long?

We're working on GJ... Vista (32-Bit) support took a little longer than expected.
64-bit support will be offered in a later update.

We're working on GJ... Vista (32-Bit) support took a little longer than expected.
64-bit support will be offered in a later update.

Thanks James for the update. Others were complaining on the silence ( not all ) so I thought I'd ask. Guess I'll hold on to my wallet when it is released. I would love to guinea pig for the 64 bit if you are taking offers.

Thanks James for the update. Others were complaining on the silence ( not all ) so I thought I'd ask. Guess I'll hold on to my wallet when it is released. I would love to guinea pig for the 64 bit if you are taking offers.

Offer taken. :D

Thanks James, Charlie will be a good beta tester, his results will be very accurate. :clap:

Yea I never used the program before but from the reading it sounds like it is so easy a cave man can do it! :D subliminal gieco commercial? :D

any idea how much longer it will take you guys?
I am one of those people who believe if you tell a fixed release date, this is going to be a bad omen and a showstopper will pop up.
But I believe we are close to a release...

I am one of those people who believe if you tell a fixed release date, this is going to be a bad omen and a showstopper will pop up.

I agree if a date is set then users get aggravated that it wasn't released when stated, even if they use the word were are hoping that it is......

I have pre-released a date for some software and know first hand that you get thrown into the fire if it isn't released by then. I now just give a heads up when people do ask now though and to the person who asked this there was a statement about issues with vista so releasing it now would be just a bunch of headaches.

I wouldn't mind being one of the guinea pigs either. Been using GJ for quite some time, and I have some experience here. The hard part is going to be finding out if its GJ problems, or Vista problems.

I wouldn't mind being one of the pigs I just put vista 32 business on my pc I had about 17 games in jackal before.

At this point I don't even care any more...
If SlySoft releases it, great! I'll upgrade.
If not, oh well....no big deal....

"I wouldn't mind being one of the pigs"

me to... vista 32 ultimate here

forgot to mention my OS, Vista x32 Ultimate, was using x64 but seemed to be having strange problems with it after I upgraded my motherboard and went to dual 64bit processors.

Sorry James for starting a chain reaction here. I should of PM'd you or one of the mods to ask.

Back