flash season1 ep 20

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by amazing, Jun 8, 2021 at 7:01 PM.

1. amazing

amazing Well-Known Member

freezes wont let me dl

amazing

Attached Files:

2. Scott Tedder

Scott Tedder Well-Known Member

You could always download it someplace else where someone else had no problem downloading it. Then all you got to do is rename it and nobody will have a clue whether it was you that downloaded it or not.

3. Scott Tedder

I personally have S01 BluRay remuxed. But are you trying to get it from Netflix or Amazon? Because I could always see if it will download using anystream software.

4. Scott Tedder

From Netflix it downloaded just fine but it has extremely low bit rate of 3258kb/s. From Amazon it should be closer to 9000kb/s.

5. amazing

6. amazing

netflix flash ep 21 grodd lives is working

7. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

No you couldnt download it anyplace else because that would most likely be screen recorded or at 720P, so please stop sending the OP to another lesser program. Thank you. If you want to discuss lesser programs please do it in the Third-party forum.

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  8. Scott Tedder

Episode 20 (1.15GB) downloaded fine using 1.1.5.0

9. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Downloads just fine with Netflix

Attached Files:

10. amazing

thankx @Scott Tedder thats what i did to

11. amazing

@RedFox 1 when ii used 1.15.1 it would just hang and this really my on hiccup ive really had to date but thankx for responding

12. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

I understand completely, just because it worked fine with 1151 on my machine doesn't mean it will work on yours. Not every machine is exactly the same. I bet if you tried it again it would work. But at least you didn't go to a lesser program to download it. No other program could have given you 1080P and a download like AnyStream.

13. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

It also worked fine with 1151, Amazing most likely just had a hiccup, it worked perfectly for me. The devs will see why it didnt for Amazing, ( thanks for the logfile Amazing) .

14. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

Pete is aware of a hanging problem in .1. It's being worked on.

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  15. amazing

16. amazing

your welcome @RedFox 1 (y)

17. Scott Tedder

I never said where and I never said what program but with that said I have made multiple comparisons and all of the information and media info are exact based on the source they are from. You sound like you keep reading from a script.

18. Prospere

Prospere RedFox Development Team

We're working on this problem.

amazing, DeepSpace and RedFox 1 like this.
  19. amazing

@Prospere thank you sir i downgraded to 1.1.5.0 and workss fine for now but Thankx for response :X3:

20. amazing

@RedFox 1 i would never use another program redfox for life :confused::confused::confused:

whatever_gong82 and RedFox 1 like this.