• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

flash season1 ep 20

amazing

freezes wont let me dl

amazing

Attachments

• Netflix-The Flash_S01E20_The Trap.astlog
    341.7 KB · Views: 2
You could always download it someplace else where someone else had no problem downloading it. Then all you got to do is rename it and nobody will have a clue whether it was you that downloaded it or not.

I personally have S01 BluRay remuxed. But are you trying to get it from Netflix or Amazon? Because I could always see if it will download using anystream software.

From Netflix it downloaded just fine but it has extremely low bit rate of 3258kb/s. From Amazon it should be closer to 9000kb/s.

netflix flash ep 21 grodd lives is working

You could always download it someplace else where someone else had no problem downloading it. Then all you got to do is rename it and nobody will have a clue whether it was you that downloaded it or not.
No you couldnt download it anyplace else because that would most likely be screen recorded or at 720P, so please stop sending the OP to another lesser program. Thank you. If you want to discuss lesser programs please do it in the Third-party forum.

Downloads just fine with Netflix

Attachments

• The flah sea1 ep20.png
    The flah sea1 ep20.png
    250.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Finished.png
    Finished.png
    189.6 KB · Views: 10
@RedFox 1 when ii used 1.15.1 it would just hang and this really my on hiccup ive really had to date but thankx for responding

@RedFox 1 when ii used 1.15.1 it would just hang and this really my on hiccup ive really had to date but thankx for responding
I understand completely, just because it worked fine with 1151 on my machine doesn't mean it will work on yours. Not every machine is exactly the same. I bet if you tried it again it would work. But at least you didn't go to a lesser program to download it. No other program could have given you 1080P and a download like AnyStream.

It also worked fine with 1151, Amazing most likely just had a hiccup, it worked perfectly for me. The devs will see why it didnt for Amazing, ( thanks for the logfile Amazing) .

I never said where and I never said what program but with that said I have made multiple comparisons and all of the information and media info are exact based on the source they are from. You sound like you keep reading from a script.

@Prospere thank you sir i downgraded to 1.1.5.0 and workss fine for now but Thankx for response :X3:

Back