• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

file corrupted

imcatinhiding

Been getting this for some time now. if i uncheck startup, exit anydvd, after a few minyutes if i try to open anydvd i get the file corrupted message. this happens with my old lifetime anydvdhd as well as the new trial anydvdhd. any constuctive ideas on where to start? i have ran spyware programs, ccleaner, asc and reg organizer. have done complete uninstalls as well.
thanks in advance for any help.

AnyDVD uses anti-tamper technology. The behavior you're experiencing is classic for a software application trying to hook into AnyDVD (usually an antirvirus).

AnyDVD uses anti-tamper technology. The behavior you're experiencing is classic for a software application trying to hook into AnyDVD (usually an antirvirus).
I dont run an antivirus or spyware cleaner. Is there anyway I can find out what program is trying to hook into Anydvd?

thank you for your help. sorry about the log file.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.2.0_Info_F_EMPTY_DRIVE.ziplog
    19.1 KB · Views: 2
ya missed the part about inserting a disc ;) just insert a random disc then redo the logfile

I moved the logfile and last few posts to the AnyDVD forum where James is sure to see it.

thank you for your help. sorry about the log file.

First check, if the signature of anydvdtray.exe is correct (right mouse click, view certicate...)
If it is, this thing looks a little scary, can you disable it / uninstall it:
Code:
idmmkb.dll (C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\idmmkb.dll)
Version: 6.19.9.1 (6.19.9.1)
Company: Tonec Inc.
Product: Internet Download Manager
Copyright: Tonec Inc., Copyright © 2000 - 2014
Description: Internet Download Manager module
Trademarks: Internet Download Manager
FileVersion: 6, 19, 9, 1
ProductVersion: 6, 19, 9, 1
Comments: Monitors for special keys (Alt, Ctrl, Shift, Ins) and for mouse clicks on web links in Internet Browsers

Nothing wrong with that one james. It's linked to one of the biggest download managers there is. I use it myself for years now. No problems whatsoever. Though his version is a little out of date.

The version of IDM he's using, 6.25.19, is more or less up to date.
But it was quickly pulled and replaced with 6.25.20.
What's new in version 6.25 Build 20
(Released: May 25, 2016)

• Fixed critical bugs

Maybe he should try updating to see it it helps.

I've use IDM for a few years (current version 6.25.20) and never had a conflict with AnyDVD.

Last edited:
I have that same program on my logfile but the information looks different. Not for nothin but the has a very old version installed.

PID: 3508: IDMan.exe
IDMan.exe (C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\IDMan.exe)
Version: 6.25.20.3 (6.25.20.3)
Company: Tonec Inc.
Product: Internet Download Manager (IDM)
Copyright: Tonec Inc., Copyright © 1999 - 2016
Description: Internet Download Manager (IDM)
Trademarks: Internet Download Manager
FileVersion: 6, 25, 20, 3
ProductVersion: 6, 25, 20, 3
Comments: http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com

And no .dll, I am not going to speculate but whats obvious sometime is not right, thats why I wont say whats on my mind.

The version of IDM is well out of date.
I've use it for a few years (current version 6.25.20) and never had a conflict with AnyDVD.
Eh Mike, make a logfile and see if yours has that

no need to make a log. That file is in the installation directory. Mine has

Eh Mike, make a logfile and see if yours has that
Same as yours in #11, plus a \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ entry.

Last edited:
according to my empty drive logfile the only entry for that dll is in program files However even though i have version 6.25 installed the dll is listed as 6.16.9.1 with timestamp 15/05/2014

according to my empty drive logfile the only entry for that dll is in program files However even though i have version 6.25 installed the dll is listed as 6.16.9.1 with timestamp 15/05/2014
It looks like your file didn't get updated during installation. Quite often, IDM requests a reboot to update files.

2016.06.01_17h44m29s_003.jpg

Back