• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved (Europe)HBOMax - new movies in 540p and new TV Shows in 720p

Status
Not open for further replies.

FannyTastic

Initially the log said bad request when AnyStream was requesting a key (this was around the time the unable to decrypt MAX thread popped up) . The info then changed to unable to get a license while the MAX issue was being fixed, now new movies are in 960x540 resolution (Mummy and Greenland) and new episodes in TV shows are in 720p like My Adventures with Superman episode 5 and 6. I waited to post this until news about the MAX issue, but it seems that fix didn't help on HBO Max.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.7.1.0.astlog
    367.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
First of all, MAX is only in the USA. There is no Mummy in MAX. You are using HBOMax.
(this was around the time the unable to decrypt MAX thread popped up)
Everything is 1080p for me, you need to turn off that VPN.

1080p.jpgGreenland.jpgSupermaan ep 6.jpgep 5 and 6.jpg

Last edited:
True! For example, as of today new content on HMAX in Hungary can only be downloaded in 720p. Two examples with pictures. Blue Velvet is an old film that was released today on HMAX in Hungary but only downloadable in 720p. My Adventures with Superman EP 5-6 is also only available for download in 720p. But actually, all content added today can only be downloaded in 720p (At least in Hungary)! Sorry for my bad English not my first language...

02_HMax_Only_720.png

01_HMax_Only_720.png

Well thats the way it is, I have no way of testing in Hungary. ;) Maybe HBOMax is only broadcasting in 720p in Hungary.

I know I'm using HBO Max. the thread title says HBO Max.
The TV shows / movies might be able to download in 1080p on MAX, but they don't on HBO Max. I waited until the MAX issues was resolved BEFORE I posted a new thread in the event the HBO Max issue was also resolved at the same time. It doesn't make any difference whether the VPN is on or off. Result is the same.

I just checked with a friend in your region. 720p is the best resolution. Sorry. Happy Holidays. He said this has been that way for almost a month.

No problem, I trust it will "fix by itself" as it did a few weeks ago... 😉
No, all providers (Netflix, HBO Max, Prime, SkyShowtime etc...) except Disney+ broadcast in 1080p or higher.

Happy Holidays to you and everyone!

I just checked with a friend in your region. 720p is the best resolution. Sorry. Happy Holidays. He said this has been that way for almost a month.
No. it started Dec 25th 2023 when new episodes and movies arrived.

Yes new stuff is available now only 720p sorry red fox you are not here in the right this has changed to protection

1.jpg

Nordics have also regressed to 720p or lower for new content

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.7.1.1.astlog
    391.2 KB · Views: 0
For whatever reason AnyStream is only able to decrypt L3 on HBO Max therefore you are only able to get 720p
My Adventures with Superman S01E06 has 1080p on HBO Max but because of the DRM you are not allow to chose it.

Screenshot_1.png

Me too now I check My Adventures with Superman S01E06 HBOMAX and download maximum 720p :(

1.jpg2.jpg

Last edited:
I am also writing about Hungary, there was a similar problem last time, but you solved it. I'm not worried, I'm sure you'll solve it again.

If there was any problem, you always solved it. It's not by chance that I'm still a subscriber.

Initially the log said bad request when AnyStream was requesting a key (this was around the time the unable to decrypt MAX thread popped up) . The info then changed to unable to get a license while the MAX issue was being fixed, now new movies are in 960x540 resolution (Mummy and Greenland) and new episodes in TV shows are in 720p like My Adventures with Superman episode 5 and 6. I waited to post this until news about the MAX issue, but it seems that fix didn't help on HBO Max.
Here in Brazil, all 10 episodes of "My Adventures With Superman" (2023) are in 1920x1080 on HBOMAX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back