• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved (Europe)HBOMax - new movies in 540p and new TV Shows in 720p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for you there in Brazil. In Hungary, Borat has just (on 26 December) been re-released, but it's only available for download in 960x540 resolution...

In Europe only 6 episodes of My Adventures With Superman are available.

I suspect Hmax (and Max) are always in Europe testing their DRM protection stuff. Then after a short while everything goes back to the way it was. The reason may be the upcoming changeover! "Discovery (WBD) is rolling its Max service out in Europe in the spring of 2024, with countries under its current HBO Max footprint the first to receive the service."

HMax_Hungary.jpg

It’s different in every region. We understand what the issue is, thank you all for posting an input

The problem seems to have been solved again! Everything is now available in 1080p! My Adventures With Superman, Borat etc... all new content available to download in 1080p!

HBO_problem_solved.jpgHBO_problem_solved2.jpg

1 Redfox and a thousand places below are all empty. This solved at the speed of light. there was no need to say anything except hats to the floor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back