• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Request Enhancement Request - Automatic Font Size Adjustment

Don922

I recently swapped out my 1920 monitors for 4K monitors. The text generated by AS is so small, it is extremely hard to read. The browser screens within AS seem to adjust fine. I am requesting that AS detects the resolution of the screen and adjusts itself accordingly. If it can't do that then let the user pick the font size.

Small Font 1.jpgSmall Font 2.jpg

Forgot to include that AS is running in a Windows 10 VM. I am connecting to it using Remote Desktop Connection and you cannot adjust the font size. I have tried connecting using different video settings in RDC and it's no better.

You can adjust font sizes on Remote Desktop. Click on the desktop, hold down CTRL and using the mouse wheel.

or, Go to display settings, advanced scaling setting, and enter a custom scaling size.

Tried all that. No effect on AS.

Let me add this. Other apps, like Edge, work fine. The text is perfectly readable. It's only AS that doesn't adjust the text size.

I recently swapped out my 1920 monitors for 4K monitors. The text generated by AS is so small, it is extremely hard to read. The browser screens within AS seem to adjust fine. I am requesting that AS detects the resolution of the screen and adjusts itself accordingly. If it can't do that then let the user pick the font size.
I had a similar problem a while back when I upgraded my monitor. See the solution in the below thread that worked for me - maybe it will also work for you...

In brief, you'll modify the startup properties of the AnyStream.exe to customize the High DPI property to work for your specific display.

Thanks Drew2u. Thank worked. It also made the buttons, tabs, and icons extremely large but I can live with that as long as I can now read the text. It would be nice if AS would allow you to pick the font size.

Last edited:
Back