• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, download with some streaming providers (Netflix) might not always be available in HD.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved - but it will take a few days. Thank you.

Resolved UI - Abnormal font size/scale (v1.6.9.0)

Drew2u

Has anyone else seen a problem with font sizes in the UI?

I installed 1.6.9.0 today and in a screen resolution of 2560 x 1440, the font size is "supersized" in the tabs, the footer, the overlay text, and the buttons. However, the font is "normal" (what I'd expect to see) for the provider names in the queue. See attached screen grab.

I resized to other resolutions and see the same mismatch in fonts (ex: 1920x1080, 1600x900, etc.)

A log is attached just in case.

I'm using Windows 11 and scaling is set to 100%, and I closed/reopened AnyStream when I tried testing the other resolutions.

Thanks.

EDIT TO ADD: THIS ISSUE IS RESOLVED - thanks to @little_mike !

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.6.9.0.astlog
    194.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2023-11-28 140934.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-28 140934.png
    972.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Adding additional screen captures: Download Dialog, and Settings.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-28 144836.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-28 144836.png
    386.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot 2023-11-28 144939.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-28 144939.png
    250.1 KB · Views: 7
I don't have Windows 11 to test with, but I'm sure Microsoft hasn't changed that much in their setup. Have you tried right clicking the .exe file and going to the compatibility tab. You'll see an option there for Hi-DPI settings. Maybe that might solve your problem. I think you might need to reboot after altering the configuration though.

compatibility1.jpgcompatibility2.png

I don't have Windows 11 to test with, but I'm sure Microsoft hasn't changed that much in their setup. Have you tried right clicking the .exe file and going to the compatibility tab. You'll see an option there for Hi-DPI settings. Maybe that might solve your problem. I think you might need to reboot after altering the configuration though.

View attachment 75689View attachment 75690
Thanks Mike - I never even knew these options exist, so I'll try this as soon as I empty my queue!

Log off your windows user and log on, then try again
Thanks cartman - I'd tried that but nothing changed with AS. I'm hoping Mike's suggestion will work, because this does seem to be a "me" problem (not a universal problem)...

Good news (for me!) - the High DPI setting fixed it!

I had to play to find the right option, but "Override" with a choice of "System" resolved the issues and all fonts are consistent now in AnyStream! (And no reboot needed - it was instant. Nice!)

Thank you @little_mike !

1701202830945.png

Awesome. I'm glad that worked out for you. I had to do the same thing a few years back with some Adobe software and I always remembered the fix. It works on pretty much anything you encounter a problem with as far as resolution goes. Enjoy! (y)

Back