• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

dvdfab decrypter/Blade-House of Chthon

I'm disappointed in myself for missing it, tbh. It plays fine in parts which is why I missed it. I just didn't have time to sit and watch every part of the movie for every rip I did on it. And with Recode and DVD2One not even opening the disc at all, well, that sucked.

What about CloneDVD IV ? :D I had to ask :D

Got it Working

I'm glad to see someone could verify my problem. After placing Blade HOC with DVD Decrypter on my HDD, it was skipping starting around Chapter 5.

However, using AnyDVD Ripper 6.1.7.5 beta then using Clone2 to DVD-5, I also got it to work. Thanks for all of your help!

scottf

DVDFab should handle the disc fine on its own. Yes, bad idea to run both. Egads... why? As for the problem... I have to rule out a media issue, personally, from my experience in some simple tests.

For the heck of it I tried 4 different things:

(1) Ripped the disc to my HDD and compressed to DVD-5 using DVD Shrink & AnyDVD 6.1.7.5 beta. The resulting output on my HDD had stuttering video, freezes, overly sped up video, missing audio and out of sync audio. TheaterTek DVD 2.5.10.0 was used for playback.

(2) Attempted to rip the disc to my HDD using Nero Recode & AnyDVD 6.1.7.5 beta. Not possible. Nero Recode errored during import.

(3)
Ripped the entire disc to my HDD using the AnyDVD Ripper 6.1.7.5 beta. The resulting output played back flawlessly using TheaterTek DVD 2.5.10.0.

(4) Ripped the entire disc to my HDD and compressed to DVD-5 using CloneDVD 2.9.1.2 and AnyDVD 6.1.7.5 beta. The resulting output had no video or audio issues. TheaterTek DVD 2.5.10.0 was used for playback.

Something to note is some info in the CloneDVD status window when ripping and the AnyDVD Ripper also probably handles this when it is used.

So, yeah, people can play around with other programs like Nero Recode, DVD Shrink, etc but double check the results. This issue probably is specific to discs with a corrupted file system [ProtectDVD protection]. Of course as has been said many many times this was a private beta and should not be viewed as a 100% stable release. It's great but it's not complete yet. Any problems that occur are the responsibility of the person using the software.

I'm glad to see someone could verify my problem. After placing Blade HOC with DVD Decrypter on my HDD, it was skipping starting around Chapter 5.

Yup, the issue has been reported and I've posted IFOs that will hopefully help Slysoft pinpoint the issue. When I did my original playback I didn't let it play enough to catch the skipping problem at chapter 5, but, that is certainly an issue. The protection on this disc just plain sucks IMO.

blade hoc no error found

using Dvdfab 3200 plat to read full disk to iso, loaded iso into slysoft virtual, used cloneDvd to remove the parts I didn't care for. resulting in a backup with working menu and fit regular dvd+r disk. Also used the same process on Full Of It, and Flight of the living dead outbreak on a plane. Backup of all three performed perfectly in everything even my OEM player in my 2004 automobile.:cool:

using Dvdfab 3200 plat to read full disk to iso, loaded iso into slysoft virtual, used cloneDvd to remove the parts I didn't care for. resulting in a backup with working menu and fit regular dvd+r disk. Also used the same process on Full Of It, and Flight of the living dead outbreak on a plane. Backup of all three performed perfectly in everything even my OEM player in my 2004 automobile.:cool:

I was able to copy both Blade and Flight of the Living Dead. Please advise where to post how to do it, seeing I wasn't able to use AnyDvd. :)

I just realized that this would be the proper place to post how to copy Blade and Fight of the Living Dead. DVDfab HD Decrypter "Main Movie" broke the protection and I used NERO to burn to DVD and it worked perfectly. I am not sure about the other movie being discussed on the forum, I did not buy it. I hope this helps until AnyDvd is updated. :)

Last edited:
Back