Obviously, as has been stated by myself and others CloneBD seems not fully compatible with AMD GPUs currently. The politics of that aside, I have gone back to dinking with it again and I have found a setting combo that allows it to mostly work. It's not rocket science I just got lucky because I kept screwing with it. So it seems that while AMD acceleration cannot be used on the decode end it CAN be used on encode. Which when you are creating a file is apparently what you are mostly doing. So if you go into CloneBD settings and turn decode off and encode on. It seems to work just fine. I have run a few titles through it it's every bit as speedy as Handbrake. Please see attached.