• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Disney +

Will801

Went to the Disney + tab to see what was new and there is nothing showing up. It shows I am logged into my account. I tried to log out and log back in but it didn't work.

can you post a logfile? Cause D+ is working just fine here. File > create logfile > attach it.

Ok. Alright, I found a link through the forums to 1.1.6. Why wasn't I notified of updates?

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.5.2.astlog
    233 KB · Views: 0
Because it’s beta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found a link through the forums to 1.1.6
I postet it there in case you missed it... Or do you mean with "the forums" my comment? Not clear for me.

Why wasn't I notified of updates?
Because this is still a beta version, there was no 1.1.6.0 and RedFox only notifies at stable versions. They post every (beta) version in this forum, so if you want to get notified make sure to activate notifications. Note you have to follow the full AS Forum since they always create a new topic, so you also will get notifications for the other posts.
Maybe, in specific since the last stable version was already some time ago, they should implement the option to also get notifications at beta versions without the need to follow or even to know this forum. Of course this should be optional and with a description that beta releases can contain new issues.

Ok. It has been a while since a stable version if the last one is 1.1.5.2 and this is version 1.1.6

Back