• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Disney+ stopped working today (1.2.0.1)

CHBWien

The login works, but the screen/browser is blank. When I try a search I get an empty blue-ish screen:
2021-08-25 08_26_26-Clipboard.png

The login works, but the screen/browser is blank. When I try a search I get an empty blue-ish screen:
View attachment 59352

Still working for me on this end so I am going to assume it is something localized affecting your PC. There is a way to clear a "browser" cache for AS that helps sometimes. I think it might be the case where you empty the directory below but I am not 100% on that.

C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Local\RedFox\AnyStream\cache\QtWebEngine\Default\Cache

You might just try renaming the folder so you can put it right back in the event that does not help.

So if this might happen and deleting the cache helps, maybe it is a good idea to add a 'clear cache' button in the settings panel...

Still working for me on this end so I am going to assume it is something localized affecting your PC. There is a way to clear a "browser" cache for AS that helps sometimes. I think it might be the case where you empty the directory below but I am not 100% on that.

C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Local\RedFox\AnyStream\cache\QtWebEngine\Default\Cache
Thank you for this fast reply. Worked like a charm!

Uhh..... what???!?
I'm not saying that DQ's suggestion is totally useless, because it can help with Amazon Prime.
But it will have zero impact on Disney, because the Disney implementation doesn't use the Webengine at all.
I'd say, that was purely coincidence.

I'm saying this, so that this is not going to become the go-to fix for every problem.

Clearing the above path will only have an effect on Amazon Prime.
As mentioned, Disney doesn't use the webengine at all. Ever.
The other three providers do use it once for login and then never again (but will not store the cache in above location, instead they actually use sort of a "private browsing" profile, so the cache gets dismissed entirely).

If ever you get that again, "File -> create log file" and post it here, then we can see what went wrong.

So if this might happen and deleting the cache helps, maybe it is a good idea to add a 'clear cache' button in the settings panel...
Well, as I said... better not.

Uhh..... what???!?
I'm not saying that DQ's suggestion is totally useless, because it can help with Amazon Prime.
But it will have zero impact on Disney, because the Disney implementation doesn't use the Webengine at all.
I'd say, that was purely coincidence.

I'm saying this, so that this is not going to become the go-to fix for every problem.

Clearing the above path will only have an effect on Amazon Prime.
As mentioned, Disney doesn't use the webengine at all. Ever.
The other three providers do use it once for login and then never again (but will not store the cache in above location, instead they actually use sort of a "private browsing" profile, so the cache gets dismissed entirely).

If ever you get that again, "File -> create log file" and post it here, then we can see what went wrong.

My apologies Pete, I did not mean to hand out misinformation.

Back