• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Disney+ Provider setup failed

xdsq2137

So today I got this error. I searched the forum for similar posts and found none of them helped. I tried to work with vpn and even uninstall the program but to no avail. All other platforms I've used so far work fine except disney+

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.6.1.0.astlog
    903.5 KB · Views: 4
So today I got this error. I searched the forum for similar posts and found none of them helped. I tried to work with vpn and even uninstall the program but to no avail. All other platforms I've used so far work fine except disney+
Your VPN is being blocked, your access is being denied. Turn off VPN and try to connect to Disney in your own country, if Disney is not available in your country I am sorry.

00:01:08.571 - [Error] [disney] [474036a0] failed: 302 (400) Error transferring https://global.edge.bamgrid.com/token - server replied: Bad Request

00:01:08.571 - [Error] [disney] Retrieving Access token failed

Back