• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Disney + login issues with AnyStream beta 1.1.6.1.

ward97

Hello as I said with the version before this one, everything perfect with hbomax, but with Disney +, I continue with the same error, it reaches 25% and then an error message appears.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.6.1.astlog
    9.3 KB · Views: 3
Hello as I said with the version before this one, everything perfect with hbomax, but with Disney +, I continue with the same error, it reaches 25% and then an error message appears.
So weird, I don't get that. Maybe its a location thing.

So weird, I don't get that. Maybe its a location thing.
Well, the truth is, no idea, I have already left a few weeks of Disney + thinking that I had to do it and from there the Any .. I could not re-enter.

Well, the truth is, no idea, I have already left a few weeks of Disney + thinking that I had to do it and from there the Any .. I could not re-enter.
Thanks for the log file, I am sure the Devs will be interested to see what the issue is.

Now if everything is fine, they also updated my VPN, no problem on Disney +, thank you very much.

1.1.6.1 was working fine for a few hours then the machine got a BSD. Restarted AS, only Prime works. Netflix will not load. Disney gets a provider setup failed. HBO Max sign in page will allow you to sign in but it throws you back to the sign in page. Reverted to 1.1.5.0 as that one has Prime and Netflix working. Prime still works but Netflix won't load anymore. Look forward to the next beta release. Thanks!

Adding an update to this post. Prime is also not working. Getting a "Could not load playlist: Network access is disabled." AS 1.1.6.1 is no longer working.

Last update on this post. ISSUE RESOLVED!
My VPN app turned on after the reboot and it blocked my connection to AS. After I turned it off, all is good. Thank you for the advice and comments. You guys ROCK! :thankyou:

Last edited:
1.1.6.1 was working fine for a few hours then the machine got a BSD. Restarted AS, only Prime works. Netflix will not load. Disney gets a provider setup failed. HBO Max sign in page will allow you to sign in but it throws you back to the sign in page. Reverted to 1.1.5.0 as that one has Prime and Netflix working. Prime still works but Netflix won't load anymore. Look forward to the next beta release. Thanks!

Adding an update to this post. Prime is also not working. Getting a "Could not load playlist: Network access is disabled." AS 1.1.6.1 is no longer working.
Please post a logfile.

"network access is disabled" is an indication that AS can't reach the provider because of a network issue on your machine, are you using a VPN or such?

"network access is disabled" is an indication that AS can't reach the provider because of a network issue on your machine, are you using a VPN or such?
Thanks for the advice! I just figured it out. After my machine rebooted, the VPN turned on automatically and it is interfering with my connection. I usually have it turned off not sure why it turned on by itself. All good now. Sorry for the false alarm. AS 1.1.6.1 is working perfectly. Thanks!

Hello. I still cannot log in at Disney+ with Version 1.1.6.1 Please find my logfile attached.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.6.1.astlog
    187.1 KB · Views: 1
Hello to the peer if there is some kind of problem in hbomax, for example in the browser there is that movie: Soldier.The link is: https://play.hbomax.com/feature/urn:hbo:feature:GXdu2XQhYzaXCPQEAADfh.But in the AnyStream, in the search engine it does not appear, then in the options below neither.Some of you could clarify this problem for me.
Yes, some titles do not appear in the search bar. It is a known issue and will be fixed in a future update. Thanks for your patience.

Yes, some titles do not appear in the search bar. It is a known issue and will be fixed in a future update. Thanks for your patience.
Thanks to you for the clarification and thanks for making it possible.

Now if everything is fine, they also updated my VPN, no problem on Disney +, thank you very much.
So - for clarification: your Disney Problem went away?
If not: maybe try deleting the registry Key

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\RedFox\AnyStream\Media\disney

That would enforce a fresh - really fresh - login.

So - for clarification: your Disney Problem went away?
If not: maybe try deleting the registry Key

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\RedFox\AnyStream\Media\disney

That would enforce a fresh - really fresh - login.
Yes, the disney problem disappeared, the only thing missing is that the search engine works, because just like hbomax that option does not work, since in both cases there are movies or series that are not shown on that first screen, but they are, like the example . What I put.

I just tried it again to get a current log file and now it worked. So all fine now, thanks. And thank you generally for this great program!

Back