• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion Disney + Error: Couldn't retrieve playlist. The title may not be available...

wazza2

Screenshot 2022-12-15 162744.jpg

I'm getting this error message when attempting to download ANYTHING from Disney Plus. My Disney Plus subscription(started today) is a Basic subscription bundled with Hulu with ads for $9.99/mo.
I don't get this error with either Hulu or Amazon Prime Video. Also, I have this same exact problem on my other computer. Is this a Disney+ subscription issue? What can I do? Is there a viable solution? Thanks in advance.

If you use Disney+ in your browser do you get ads? In my experience "with ads" subscriptions are hit-and-miss on pretty much every platform when using AnyStream.

try connection through the browser ... does that work. I had to log out and back in

If all else fails you'll need to convert to a subscription without the ads. I had the same issue with HBO Max initially- most shows would give that same error message. The only place AnyStream seems able to bypass ads reliably is Freevee on Amazon. Even then though, some shows tend to have an irritating DOG burned into the stream.

If you do not post a logfile,. no one can help you. That said, please try changing your credentials. (password) Only 2 machines can be logged in with Disney. It would be nice if we knew what title you were trying download.

Back